view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
SissyButt
How can we boost cam usage?
Its wonderful we have live cam option on site, was really hoping to see regular usage. I am a continual exhibitionists so I will try to be on often. Hopefully we can see this great option thrive somehow.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would use it if it was free. I barely cum here now since the pics are for premium members.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
timmyontop said: I would use it if it was free. I barely cum here now since the pics are for premium members.

The pics are free to view for ALL on here, it's the videos that are for Premium guys only to watch !

Forum Level:
Active Contributor

Maybe the Site could offer a FREE to use cams for 24 hours each week or month ? thumbup

masturbaterbottom
Maybe free to verified guys too?
I’m a verified poster but not as yet a premier member but I would certainly love to show uncensored given the chance

Forum Level:
Active Contributor

I'd have thought more would be making full use of the video Chatroom seeing as it's FREE to have naked cam fun. Sadly on the numerous occassions I've used it I appear to be the only one there naked and wanking ! jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
alleycat said:
I'd have thought more would be making full use of the video Chatroom seeing as it's FREE to have naked cam fun. Sadly on the numerous occassions I've used it I appear to be the only one there naked and wanking ! jerk

i've used the free cam chat on the one occasion there was someone in the chat room that wanted to cam. it's a miracle if there's ever more than 2 or 3 people in the chat room at one time, let alone anyone using the cam. it's rather sad.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Video Chatroom
I think one of the main issues is that the site has guys using it from around the World and the various time zones can make it difficult to see others naked on cam when it is easy and convenient for both to meet-up ! confused

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Free cams
I use cam chat and that's free. Only trouble is I am very often the only one on. Cum on guys get those cams on. jerk jerk raspberry happydance

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Just had a look in the Video Chat room here and sadly I was the only person using it, maybe later on in the evening (UK time) it will have some looking for naked fun ? thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
joaquimm said:
alleycat said:

i've used the free cam chat on the one occasion there was someone in the chat room that wanted to cam. it's a miracle if there's ever more than 2 or 3 people in the chat room at one time, let alone anyone using the cam. it's rather sad.

I think a lot of the problem is that you will find guys online from around the World so all the different Time Zones make it difficult for too many to be online at the same time for naked cam fun, well that's what I think may be the main issue ? confused

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Making Video Chat dependable of ID verification has made a visit to the video chat room a very lonely business.
There are usually no visitors present when I log on, let alone active participants.
Yes, these are lonely times... unsure

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ID Verification fkd this site.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.38 seconds