Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Under ware type preference...
I have worn the same style under ware for years, boxer briefs, and have not thought much about it. However, I have been looking for something new. Just curious what others like to ware and why? What do others like to see? Why do you like it? Typical briefs are not for me. I have looked at some smaller bikini briefs and like the way they feel and the way they look seems a little naughty compared to my others. That was not my thought when looking for a different style, however, I have found looking at different options has turned me on a little. lol. Some seem a little too small though. I want my ass to stay in all the time without riding up and I want to make sure there is enough room for my cock and balls to stay covered if I get aroused. Any suggestions? Thoughts? I guess there might be some that are more for play than function. That is cool too. I would love to see what you guys have. Show your favorites for function or play, please.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Underwear
Go commando most of the time only wear if clothes will reveal package. Have tried all kinds without finding something I like. Saves a lot of money. lol

If this reply breaks our rules please 
uncut7in
Mostly wear thongs, they are sexy, comfortable, supportive and give you that bare-assed feeling

covincenzo
Undie preference
I love wearing Equipo Brazilian cut Microfiber boxer briefs. Keeps the boys in place and the seam in the seat helps define my ass cheeks by separating them. thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
covincenzo said: I love wearing Equipo Brazilian cut Microfiber boxer briefs. Keeps the boys in place and the seam in the seat helps define my ass cheeks by separating them. thumbup

Thanks guys...three different options for sure. I tried Commando and like it, but, could get me in trouble sometime. No support if I start getting aroused. Not a bad thing if it is the right situation, but, for a daily thing it could get me in trouble busting out of my pants. lol. The thongs are sexy feeling in the right situation too. But, everyday wear I need good support, so, I will try the Brazilian trunks. Looks pretty sexy and a nice happy medium. The bikini briefs really are fun but not good for my ass. They keep riding up over the cheeks which is not comfortable for everyday. I will give several a try and let you guys know.

loopkin
I recently started wearing women's panties.
Both lacy and plain cotton. They feel good!
Downside is that they feel so good I can start
to get hard at the wrong times.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
commando is absolutely the best I reckon, and if I get a little aroused and people se a bit of a bulge so what, I really think the majority wouldn't give a shit and those that would worry are probably narrow minded closet queens or politicians anyway, if I have to wear something under, as when I am wearing my very short shorts out and about I either wear a g-string or brazilian bikini

Forum Level:
Just getting started
undies
definatly bikini or panties

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I wear everything and sometimes nothing at all, it depends on what I'm doing and where I'm going. 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Style...
Boxers for business and most casual dress.
Commando a lot too, especially if going to meet a guy.
A thong for sexy effect when I know I am going to meet a lover for sex.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
jerk i don't wear underwear and being a nudist, i can't understand how other men think just wearing underwear only is sexy...

just don't get it...... jerk jerk under pants are just one more think to get out of the way when i pull my penis out of my jeans ... one more thing to take off when i get nude and have to put back on when i am forced to get dressed ....

even though the site is called 'new dude nudes' some guys still post pix here with their underwear.... what is up with that?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I discovered bikini briefs on my honeymoon back in the late 60's in Montreal. Wear nothing else since,. I was a big fan of a company called Undergear until they went out of business. I still shop on-line for bikini briefs. Not a fan of thongs.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
All kinds
I have a huge Male underwear fetish and wear all kinds from jock straps to boxers

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i like briefs. That’s what I wear most.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bikini and thongs

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Definitely bikini brief's or men's panties are my go to underwear. I'd also go with a thong if I'm going out.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
underware input...
Thanks for the input. Love the way the bikini style feel but not for daily ware. Very sexy though and keeps me too horny for everyday use. Get me in trouble. lol. I am trying the Brazilian trunks, seem to be a happy medium right now for a nice change. Pretty sexy too but holds me in more.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hey First; that's a pretty big cock to hold in, too. Beautiful

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Average I guess?
Blkhunk48 said: Hey First; that's a pretty big cock to hold in, too. Beautiful

Thanks I guess. Lol. I really love bikini style. Kinda sexy and a little naughty feeling. Which I never considered until I started my search for something new and different. However, if I get aroused a little at all, it could get me in trouble. I don't consider myself big, average plus maybe? But, they need to keep me contained as much as possible. The Brazilian trunks have been a nice happy medium so far. Keeps my package fairly contained and keeps my ass cheeks covered as well. Glad you like my cock. I just posted pics only a few weeks ago. Really hesitant to do it, but thought it was about time to see what others thought and to see how I compare with others. There it is in all its glory...

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Mini G-strings for me, sometimes backless. Adds a bit of mystery. When I'm with my nudist friends, no mystery of course tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Changed
Boxer briefs for most of my military time, then when I retired I switched to Victoria Secret satin briefs, then to other makers, now I always wear either satin or nylon panties, love the feel of my cock sliding around inside my jeans. I also wear thigh high stockings, same reason I like the feel.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
24/7 panty wearer here. Everything from granny panties to thongs. I love wearing panties and I think they are sexy on men.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
thongs
I love lots of types of underwear, but a thong really gets me hot. I have scores of them and it's the only underwear i wear in the summer. Feeling that string between my cheeks keeps me horny all day! And I LOVE seeing fit guys wearing them!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Panties mostly but my big favorite is thongs!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Boxers are my everyday wear. Have a few sexy men's briefs. I love sexy panties, especially things and love to wear them often. And have gone commando too. When I'm meeting a guy, I wear what he likes or tells me to wear.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't usually wear underwear. I like going commando. And when I do wear someone under my pants it's usually a thong. Just love the feel of a thong.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
underwear
My personal preference is old -school tighty whities. They're what I grew up wearing and I still think they're the sexiest thing a man can wear.I remember as a kid getting off on the guys in the Sears catalog all hanging around together in their white briefs. I still love seeing guys in white cotton skivvies. There's something about them. Now, I actually own several kinds of underwear and just wear what I'm in the mood for. even one piece long johns with the flap in the back ! One kind I don't much care for are all those flashy "Designer" things that try too hard to look sexy, but unfortunately, never really are. Bury me in my tighty whities!

QuincyHouston
My New Sexy Underwear Preferences
It used to be bikini briefs but they never fit well on my chubby physique. I have recently started trying women's plus size hipsters and boy shorts. I think they will fit my shape better and still be sexy heart love

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Jockstraps
Most times I wear Aussie Wear brand jockstraps ,especially with work clothes have a decent collection.
In the summer I also tend to commando or wear a G,
If I am meeting a guy for sex though, I tend to wear something a bit sexier, lace panties or see through.

needsomefun21515
briefs here but do love to see a nice smooth cock in panties or thongs

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Underwear
Over the years i have probably tried every style. Now I wear boxer briefs for work. Also wear a briefer boxer from Cin2 that is great.
But my preference is commando or a jockstrap. The jockstrap provides support and catches those last drops of piss. And if in a situation where your ass can be appreciated, those straps outline your butt beautifully! (Love getting fucked in my jock also!) vomit jerk tongue

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.02 seconds