Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
DukeOfGee
Water Sports
Can someone fill me in on this?
I never saw the appeal before, but now I'm thinking twice.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
If you haven't tried it you need to give it a go, it is so hot feeling his hot piss against your body and if I get to swallow a bit by "accident" that's OK too.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Water Sports...give it a try
Yes, there is something about the feel of fresh golden piss on your body, cock and balls...ass too. Either just your own, or a buddy with you in the showers. Followed by some good cock jackin. No, its not for everyone, but at least try it once.You may surprise yourself and really enjoy it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nothing better than a mouthful of warm piss.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Don't really find the thought of being pissed on or swallowing piss a turn on, but lately for some reason I've started to really get excited about the thought of getting a hot load of pee in my ass or giving the same to someone....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Try it, you don't know what you are missing!
The feeling of indulging in watersports is truly amazing and very arousing. If you want to taste it make sure your partner had drunk lots of water beforehand otherwise in can be a bit off putting. BUT.... try it!!

loopkin
I like to watch and do pee stuff where you
aren't supposed to. I like to video myself
going pee-pee on the kitchen floor, and on
myself with my cock stick out from my pants.

Can't seem to find anybody near Cleveland who
likes to do the same. It would be nice to find a guy
who's cock I can suck while he watches a video
of my wee-wee peeing on the floor!

It may be sissy stuff but using words like pee-pee
and wee-wee are a turn on for me. Makes me hard.
Would you like to pee-pee on my wee-wee?

pigslut
Nothing better than getting a gift from someone you are attracted to.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It's not for everyone,but being a pure bottom with a real love for oral sex,it was only a matter of time before I gave it a try. To my surprise I loved it,it turned the guy I was with on so much having me lustfully swallowing his hot piss that he said it was almost like an orgasm for him,it excited him so much he ended up feeding me a huge load of cum.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Piss
Piss is good for you & tastes great too. I drink at least a glass of my own piss every day. I also love drinking piss straight from the tap (a guys cock). I service a guy that has me drink his piss load when I first get there & then has me suck his cock & swallow his cum load. It's very nice & fun for me to be on my knees while drinking & then shuffling over to his bed to suck his cock. He says that's where I belong. I asked if he'd fuck me, but he said he only uses men to drink his piss & suck the cum out of his cock. He only fucks women.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
only ever did it to myself would really love to have someone else piss on me in my mouth

Forum Level:
Just getting started
fantasy is to have a group of at least 20 make me their urinal. piss in my holes soak me with piss filming the show

Forum Level:
Just getting started
mmmmmm piss
no one mentioned having someone piss while they were fucking you

Forum Level:
Just getting started
one of my dream fantasies is to be used as urinal for a group of at least 20 guys. tied in a corner with a funnel gag on for them to use me like any public toilet. both holes available to receive thier pis. another is to be at a club with a tub and to lay they feed me piss and piss on me trying to fill the tub with their sweet golden piss

Forum Level:
Just getting started
water sports
I had a work mate that I became close friends with then we started having a very long sexual relationship. Mostly sucking each other off when either of us were horny, which was almost every time we got the chance. On a job one day we started talking about things we'd like to try and I brought up being pissed on. I admitted I had a woman who liked pissing on each other when we bathed together. Our next time alone in a motel while I was sucking away on his cock, he suggested we take a shower. Always a fun time but as soon as we were in the shower and he was licking my balls, he told me to piss in his face. It took a little trying but when I started to piss, he aimed my cock at his face then even opened his mouth and swallowed a little. When I was thru, he sucked my cock then asked if I'd like to try some. I copied his moves and found I liked the taste of his warm piss and let him finish off in my mouth, swallowing all I could get. It became a regular part of our cock sucking sessions, not every time but w neither one of us ever refused a nice drink from the fountain as we called it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Golden Showers
Piss play is not for everyone. My feeling,is if you swallow his cum, rim his ass,what the heck?! Why not drink from the tap!
My first time was when I went to a friend to wake him with a blow job.yeah-we always need to pee when we wake up. However that is a very strong,acrid piss.
I started drinking my own, and loving it. Even enjoyed a piss martini!
The big thing to remember is that what we drink flavors our piss, and yes,a beer piss tastes great!
But the feeling of warm stream of piss running over your body feels awesome! Try it in the shower if you don't have anyone willing to piss on you.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Water Sports
Kinky but I have sucked men to completion and then asked them
to put their cock back in my mouth and pee. It was a real turn on the few times I tried it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't like it in my mouth, but there is nothing like the feel of having your cock, balls and ass drenched in hot piss!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor

Oh I love it, see the photos and videos posted on my Gallery ? thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Premium guys

You are more than welcome to enjoy my sexy piss videos !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Watersports
It's growing on me... Never pissed on anyone but do like to piss on myself, lay back and let it flow free all over me. Would love to play with someone else

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
daisy1978 said: It's growing on me... Never pissed on anyone but do like to piss on myself, lay back and let it flow free all over me. Would love to play with someone else

Yes that sexy warm feeling of getting your own piss sprayed over your naked body is such a turn-on for me as well, so imagine what it must feel like when another guy does the pissing ?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
WS
I've enjoyed this with both male and female both giving and receiving from both. I found it extremely exhilarating.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
smokeinthemirror said: I've enjoyed this with both male and female both giving and receiving from both. I found it extremely exhilarating.

Oh yes I'm with you on that one, always feels so much more sexy when another person is providing the warm pee but still fun when playing solo !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I wanna be sucked off and piss in his mouth at the same time. Will same time if I have to piss so bad and would have to leave to find a restroom. Of course, if outside, then restroom wud not be a factor.
You think some one wud like to do this for me???

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Water Sports
Water sports - one of the greatest turn-ons for me. I love a completely wet and messy scene, everyone pissing and everyone drinking, being pissed on. I take a pic of myself pissing almost every day hoping one of you guys wants to share.

I started drinking piss years ago when a very domineering top pissed on me and in my mouth. At first I was grossed out, but it didn't take long to realize I was receiving a part of him that I loved. The I learned to love the warm wet feel and the hot taste.

I'd love to find a bunch of men here who love water sports and want to share pics and talk - and hope to meet up somewhere. Hope you'll message me.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
It's like an endless cum shot, quite erotic.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor

I just love the feeling of sexy warm pee being sprayed over me when naked ! thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love it so much I do it at least once a day. Last night I woke up at 2:30 to take a pissed but I decided to go outside because it was so nice and warm out. So I couldn't help myself and took off my underwear and lay down in the middle of the driveway and pissed on and in my mouth, drinking it knowing that my neighbors could look out the window was the best feeling.everyone should try it at least once my dream is to have someone do it to me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Never done it but would love to try sometime.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I enjoy a guy who know how to control his piss stream (SLOW} love
Love the taste of pineapple, watermelon, water, and beer.
I could drink from his tap for hours on end. love

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.53 seconds