view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
DukeOfGee
Best Blowjob Position
Wondering what the best position to take when giving a blow job. I'm getting ready for my first serious encounter and I want it make it a memorable experience for him. I want him coming back for more.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Have him sit on the edge of a comfortable chair, you get down on your knees between his legs and go to town. He will be able to look down and see what you're doing, grab your head, thrust his hips at you, etc. Tongue his balls and either finger or tongue his ass as well. Trust me, he'll come back for more.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
DukeOfGee
Coming Back For More!
Thanks Tomcat, can't wait to try that. That sounds like the perfect approach. I hope I get the opportunity to try that very soon.

Love the idea of him looking down at me while I'm licking his balls and tonguing his ass.

Really get hot at the thought of doing this very soon.

DukeOfGee
Finger Up HIs Ass
I definitely want to see what it's like to put my finger up his ass while I'm working his cock with my mouth and tongue. Hope he likes it.

DukeOfGee
Blow Job Video
I gave Dan a blow job yesterday and videotaped it.

I'm going to watch it again today to see how I can improve my technique.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
If we are both sucking each other then lying down and doing it 69 works the best for me, cocks in each others mouths, fingers up each others bum holes, but if it is just him sucking me then I like to be standing with him kneeling in front of me with my hands pulling his head harder onto my cock, I love giving and receiving deep throat, fuck that is so hot

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Best BJ
Tomcat66 said: Have him sit on the edge of a comfortable chair, you get down on your knees between his legs and go to town. He will be able to look down and see what you're doing, grab your head, thrust his hips at you, etc. Tongue his balls and either finger or tongue his ass as well. Trust me, he'll come back for more.

Tomcat66 nailed it, most pleasurable position for both.

So how about the technique fo actually sucking on a cock ?

DukeOfGee
The Best Way
Yeah what's the best way to make a guy cum?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
On your knees with the man standing over you while you only use your mouth to please is far and away the best position to suck a cock.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Best Blowjob Position
I agree with the others so far however if you reverse the positions, have your friend stand and you in the chair you take please him as he looks down watching his cock sliding in and out of your mouth with the benefit of him being able to thrust his hips in and out of your eager mouth as he nears cumming.
Remember... Nice guys never spit

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Best Blowjob Position
I agree with the others so far however if you reverse the positions, have your friend stand and you in the chair you take please him as he looks down watching his cock sliding in and out of your mouth with the benefit of him being able to thrust his hips in and out of your eager mouth as he nears cumming.
Remember... Nice guys never spit

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Best position
I prefer having the object of my attentions sitting while I kneel between his legs - that way I stay in control of the process, but I've also enjoyed having him lie flat on his back and working either from his legs or from the side. I don't really like sitting while he stands - had one too many cocks crammed down my throat when I wasn't ready. My philosophy: I'm GIVING a blow job, not recei a face fuck.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i love it in 69 whilst he fingers and licks my ass i can work on his cock however i want

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Him standing, me on my knees!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I agree. The best position is kneeling like a good little submissive and letting the man feed you his cock. Always be totally nude so you have complete access to his cock, balls and ass and if he wants to switch positions, you are already both ready for pleasure. And remember, the sperm is your reward for giving a great blowjob. Now go suck that cock!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.34 seconds