view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
DDDMAN
Black man who LOVES White cock
I love white cock the first cock I sucked was white I was 12, the first time I was fucked was by a white cock it felt soo good and the first time I swallowed cum was from a white cock. I love the smell taste and feel of a white cock. I have sucked Latin cock from time to time but a hard white cock that is waiting for me to wrap my blk mouth around it and suck and slurp till it shoots down my throat just turns me on.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
nice thumbup

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
And you could fulfill a fantasy of mine, to experience a hot dark cock like yours! And to watch you suck my cock would send me over the edge!

DDDMAN
I would love to get on my knees and worship that big white cock

DukeOfGee
Wondering
I wonder what a black cock would taste like. I've never had one in my mouth before but I'm really getting turned on to the idea more and more.

DukeOfGee
Black Cock
Really getting turned on right now about the idea of sucking a nice black cock. It would definitely be a first for me and I can't wait to try it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mate you could suck my long, hard white any time, cock any day and all day if we were closer, you guys certainly know how do suck so well, some of the best blowjobs I have ever had have been from dark skinned guys, and, make no mistake, having me suck your big, black, beautiful cock would be an absolute pleasure as well

Forum Level:
Just getting started
LWC
you can have my Little White Cock any time you want

DukeOfGee
Little White Cock
Mine too. It's here for the taking.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
LWC
DukeOfGee said: Mine too. It's here for the taking.

BTW I luv LWC's also smile wouldn't mind a trade off

Tachikomako
I'd let you suck mine if you'd let me suck yours. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes I would suck your cock if you sucked mine

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My lover is a fit handsome black man. I am an older overweight white man. His lips on my cock and balls are wonderful and we both enjoy my belly bouncing on his bald head as he takes me. His cock is smooth and wonderful. And he loves stuffing my man-pussy with his black beauty, and I enjoy his cum as it runs out of me! And of course I love cleaning it, getting a few last drops, and tasting my ass after he pulls out.
So any black mm on my area who adores white men and all their parts, let me know! jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A cock is a cock, but I also prefer white cocks. Don't ask me why, I just do. The first cock I sucked was my best friend growing up, who was black, but ever since the 70's I simply prefer a nice thick, White cock!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Blkhunk48 said: A cock is a cock, but I also prefer white cocks. Don't ask me why, I just do. The first cock I sucked was my best friend growing up, who was black, but ever since the 70's I simply prefer a nice thick, White cock!!

The color contrast is very erotic and very stimulating, regardless of which end of the spectrum you're on. We all seem to love it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would love to fuck you

DDDMAN
1 sexy 8 in
I would love to try to get your big WHITE COCK in my little blk pussy, it would take some doing but I would love for you to open my pussy up.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
black man who loves white cock
devil Funny I think we all go through periods where we want what we want. I went through a period when I wanted to suck black cocks. The thought of sucking a big black cock full of cum just turned me on and after doing a few I moved on to other desires. One of my fantasies was sucking daddies or even granddad's and I still enjoy that one along with a desire to suck Asian cocks.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Black Luvs White
I'm White guy and my first b.f. was a sexy handsome Black man a few years older than me. He too loved White dick and White-guy cum. The first thing he ever did to me sexually was drop to his knees , rip open my pants and go way down on my stiff White dick . The second thing he did was roll over and open up his beautiful Black ass for me and take my White penis inside him. That was my first time fucking a guys ass and it was magic!! He couldn't get enough of what he referred to as my "Big White Farmboy Dick" & my "White Farmboy Cum" He wasn't a sissy acting guy either. I would never have known he was Gay if he hadn't demonstrated the fact for me. It wasn't all one -sided either. I enjoyed his big Black penis in my mouth and up my ass too, and his cum was delicious! He had the cutest little sac of nuts that I loved sucking on. He also loved having me suck and tease and fondle his tits, and he loved to do the same to mine , enjoying my chest hair in his mouth along with my nipples. What memories !!!!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.67 seconds