Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
doing videos
cannot stop myself playing with myself on video love performing for guys hoping I get them and wanting me too. smile

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
would love being filmed being a slut for a group. would love to see others videos doing the same

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
perhaps a group would tie me to fuck bench and tease me until i beg for dick. they say ok i asked for it but we film it. pleading for dick i yell fine just fuck me. they say not us but this and bring in a dog that mounts me and i take the knot for the first time as the group films and watches the show.

after it is done the group takes their turn using me as cum dump and urinal

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Had a young friend who used to visit just to watch me wank. Got him to take photos and videos of my masturbation sessions. Loved getting naked, stroking my prick, then shooting and eating my spunk while this boy watched. Made me so fucking horny, letting him see what a filthy, spunk-hungry wanker I am. jerk

Sadly, I could never persuade him to join in. sad

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I get paid a small amount of money to take photos and shoot videos of individuals, couples and groups enjoying sexual pleasures. My young assistant helps them with positions. Cock meat, asses, cum. It's a lot of fun. Editing the photos and videos takes some time. Save everything to a flash drive, give it my clients and off they go. After that, I get a hard on and my boi takes care of that. He's happy to get it up his ass or down his throat. I take of him too, of course. And yes, I know that in group situations a man or two have taken him aside and fucked him. He's a delicate little twink pro teen who needs protein.

There are a lot of casual parties, people with their smart phones taking crummy, blurry vids. Maybe for some it's something to masturbate to. I have higher standards, lol.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Jonathan1 said: I get paid a small amount of money to take photos and shoot videos of individuals, couples and groups enjoying sexual pleasures. My young assistant helps them with positions. Cock meat, asses, cum. It's a lot of fun. Editing the photos and videos takes some time. Save everything to a flash drive, give it my clients and off they go. After that, I get a hard on and my boi takes care of that. He's happy to get it up his ass or down his throat. I take of him too, of course. And yes, I know that in group situations a man or two have taken him aside and fucked him. He's a delicate little twink pro teen who needs protein.

There are a lot of casual parties, people with their smart phones taking crummy, blurry vids. Maybe for some it's something to masturbate to. I have higher standards, lol.

Love this! How much do you charge? jerk