Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
blowjobs
do you like me guys think that men give the best blowjobs smile

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
that we do! love to give you a taste of my cocksucking skills... blush

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Most certainly men give better blowjobs by far, have never met a female who has pleasured my cock with her mouth better than blokes have.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'd love to find out....

ctwalt
absolutely.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
blowjobs
Fuck yes men suck cock better! A man who sucks cock wants that throbbing erection in his mouth filling him, he wants to feel that smooth corona sliding on his tongue, he wants to feel the throbbing cock in him and knows how good that feels and how it will be when his treat erupts in warms spurts of salty taste sensation. I'd enjoy a young buck around the place with plenty of boners for me to enjoy making into mush.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Absolutely men do. When most women suck cock its because they "should" do it for you, but most will not swallow. When a man sucks your cock its because "he wants to".

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Men do seem to suck dick better, not sure if it is because we know what we like it to feel like or because we want to suck and swallow his load. For me I love to suck dick and swallow or drink from the tap

BiJoe696
Overall, had a lot of great blowjobs from both men and women.

I think is is because men who suck cock do it because they love doing it and a lot of them are very good at it.

Women, there are some great cocksuckers out there, my wife and several past / present girlfriend included. Some women just seem to be sucking cock as a favor. The women who luv to please become the great cocksuckers.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cock suckers
I know I enjoy sucking off other men and I have been told by quite a few men that I am an expert cocksucker, which I love to hear. I do swallow all the cum and thank the men when I am finished sucking their cocks. I consider their cum a reward for doing a good job at sucking their cocks for them. Also, any man who sucked me off did a much better job than women ever did. raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Do unto others
One of the few true things in this world is that men are better cocksuckers. When I suck a cock I do what I want done to me. I wasn’t until men’s started sucking my cock that my balls were loved and my ass and Prostate fingered. And I never had a man not swallow! Yes Men suck cock the best!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lucky to have very kinky wife that loves to watch me and my buddy suck each other off , her watching makes it even hotter

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First off, I don't think I've ever had a BAD blow job...just some are better than others...lol.

Not that I've had hundreds of bjs from females but I can say that only 2 would make my top 10 best, and they would be in the 6-10 group.

I feel I give an amazing blow job...based on feedback. Or maybe they were just horny?? So I'd say, by my experience, men are the best at oral sex.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Could it be that men make better use of their tongues ? raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Best BJ
No question about it men do give the best blowjobs by by far over any blowjob that I have ever received from a woman and I can't even imagine how many of them I have received. Men naturally know all of the best spots to reach, the tongue and perhaps have a little nibble. I love the feeling of 1 of my fuck buddies never each other and upper lip sliding around the base of my cock. As for me I have a another fuck buddy that was a total bottom till I sucked on his cock. As I was sucking on his cock he told me that felt better than anybody has filled up his anus. He finally unloaded a huge spud into my mouth and down my throat and told me that was the best orgasm he'd ever had. raspberry drool happydance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
All men what their cocks sucked and I believe that all men will suck their partner's cock. I have never taken a man to bed where I did not suck his cock!

harrygoodnough3
Yes, men suck cock better
and many of us have heard that women eat pussy better than men; same sex oral because as was said above, men know what men want, and women know what women want.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Better bj
I have no idea if the ones I give are better. What I will say is that I’m very focused uninhibited and enthusiastic.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Best Male BJ’s
My 1st male BJ, was when I was about 22 years old. It felt Amazing. But, I do think that a guy can teach a female how to give an Awesome BJ, with practice! Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
a good cocksucker knows how important a real mans cock is and sucks his cock just for the pleasure of having a big cock in its mouth

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Better at BJs
I've heard the points of men being better because they have a cock and they do it because they want to.
But in my experience I've gotten better BJs from women. Maybe because I'm attracted to women so it was a turn on. The BJs from men was because I was horny.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think guys can do a better BJ, because we have cocks and know the places that give the most stimulation and pleasure.
I know when I give head, I focus on those areas that make me cum the hardest, and I've never had a complaint.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Guys giving the best BJ’s
Yes, I think that guys do give the best BJ’s. They usually really know how to stroke and suck off another guy!
Paul