Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Rim or be Rimmed
I believe anilingus or rimming is one of the most intimate acts two men can do. I absolutely love licking, kissing, sucking, on a man's hole. My favorite position is to have a man straddle my face and lower his hole right down on my tongue/mouth.

Would you rather rim or be rimmed and what is your favorite position?

raspberry

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well...No Klingons!
I am very oral, kinda submissive and into the aroma of a man. So burying my face between my lover's buns and rimming him fits where my head is usually at. I like either him laying on his side or having the guy on his back and pull his legs up and spread his pussy for me. I love ass when it is sweaty/musky but generally clean and NO Klingons around Uranus!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
jerk raspberry have always liked licking better than being licked ..... still seems so perverted to me raspberry heart jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
rimming
Looks like I'm in the right spot. I like being licked. But I've done both. raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
What’s not to like about both?

DukeOfGee
Hard To Decide
I think the only way to find out is to try it both ways.

All I need is a willing partner.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like both but, by choice, would have him rimming me any day, my bum hole is just so erotic and loves a tongue playing around and in it, come to think about it it is a few months since I have had it done to me, anyone like to have a go, my bum hole is clean, ready and waiting

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love being rimmed and if done with enough enthusiasm could lead to him fucking me for a personal first.
I will gladly do it for another guy if I feel he is very clean. Like shower fresh

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I absolutely love rimming an asshole and have done it to many partners, but like most of you say it has to be shower fresh for me to enjoy.

As for being rimmed, well hell yes! raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love to get rimmed nice and slow and deep until my asshole is soaking wet, then maybe a little fingering followed by a hard cock!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
rimming
raspberry Love rimming my man after sucking his cock then sucking his cock again. If he's into eating mine, I'm all for that too! raspberry redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I rim a guys ass hole hoping to give him the same, exciting feeling that run through my central body when a hot tongue finds my toe curling place. rolleyes raspberry smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Luv both
I luv both being rimmed and rimming. If a top rims me I become totally submissive and will do anything he asks. Also, rimming an asshole makes me feel so humiliated. It is such a turn on.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
both
I enjoy both, being rimmed and giving a nice long rimming, kind of avoids any jealousy, lol. jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I don't rim, but I like to be rimmed, especially after being ass fucked. Gaped enough for the tongue to get in there, maybe pick up some cum. I don't mind if the bitch masturbates while loving me, it's fun and erotic to watch him loving himself while he is loving me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I absolutely love rimming a clean ass, I'll do it all night long. I like bering rimmed too, but prefer to be the one between the butt cheeks.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
1. All of us here prefer glass-smooth skin and pristine-clean to give our tongue to our boyfriends.

2. Ever noticed how we are clean and shaved smooth but women are often hairy and often not so clean?

3. Rimming done right is leading the way to us making love to our boyfriends and not "just sex." Even if the relationship is just for sex then I still want to call them boyfriend and have an intimacy with them. A lot of us Alpha's are gathering our Prides, if you will, and I am finding that 3-4 Beta's like having and sharing an Alpha as their man. A harem, if you will , and I love it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love both equally.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love rimming and being rimmed.

I have a somewhat hairy arse so I shave and keep it nice and smooth. I sometimes use a vacuum anal dilater to give myself a nice big rosebud and something more for my lover of the day to lick and get his tongue into.

But given the choice of one over the other, it has to be the one in charge - the rimmer.

And no, I don't find it humiliating in the least. I love sucking cock and savouring the lovely taste of fresh cum and I find that empowering never humiliating. After all, when it comes down to it, I am in control. I could bite the knob off if I wanted to and it would be too late for him to do anything about it, so, humiliated? Never! tongue tongue jerk jerk heart heart raspberry raspberry raspberry thumbup thumbup thumbup1 jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Being Rimmed
I have not been able to bring myself to rim a guy.

I love being rimmed, it gets so intense I want him to fuck me. thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Rimmed

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Rimmed
I love spreading my ass on a guys face, feeling his tongue all over my anus.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Rimming
A hot 69 mutual rimming session is amazing! My last encounter I was playing more top. I enjoy long edging sessions so was rimming, sucking and fucking this horny smooth bottom. At one point I felt close to cumming in his ass. I pulled out and while I did not have a full on orgasm, I shot a small load on his hole. He felt I then squealed in delight when I put my mouth to his anus and began eating my cum from his well fucked hole. It was nice and loose and I slid right back in. Fucked a while and same thing. Shot more cum on his hole. His cock was throbbing now. I ate his cummy hole also sucking and tongue fucking it. He was stroking his cock and screamed Oh my god I’m so close. My mouth engulfed his hardness as 2 of my fingers penetrated his gape and he exploded in my mouth. I couldn’t keep it all in! I was so consumed that I slid my cock back in his hole, pumped a few times and dumped my biggest load in his rectum. I LOVE ass

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Rimming
I love rimming! It's my favorite thing to do. I've done it lots of times with both women and men and no one has ever said they didn't like it. I certainly like to be on the receiving end as well but I have not experienced that as many times as I have given. It would be awesome to find a playmate who was into it as much as I am.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes
I've done both, but I like receiving more. I always worry that someone else's isn't clean - turn off.
Best session I ever had started with a real rim job on my waiting hole, followed by one of the best
fucks I've ever received. The guy really knew what he was doing.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Rimmed

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Both! 😋

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am weird, I suppose because I love the smell of ass. It excites me to just think about it. Once I determine I like the smell I can’t help tasting. I guess Im a rimmer more than a rimmed. raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I find rimming very erotic both giving and receiving.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ass cheeks
I’ve rimmed and have been rimmed. Love both. I really love kissing a guy’ ass cheeks before I rim his butt hole.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Getting rimmed is a great prelude to the ass fuck. Mine tastes like cherry or strawberry because that's the edible anal lube I prefer. Tops do it best of course. As for the bottoms, I lay them on their back, plant my rim on their mouth and watch them stroke their cock with one hand while reaching for mine with another. It's cute. A few encouraging, naughty comments and they blow their load. If I happen to have a cumload in my ass already and they suck it out, they are officially felchers.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.58 seconds