view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
tdnds
Suck or be sucked?
If you had to choose between sucking a cock or having yours sucked right now which would it be?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Given a choice, right now, I’m ready to take hold of anothers cock and bring it to hardness. Once it’s hard, I’m ready to “go down” I want to feel anothers cock, stroke its length and make it cum!!!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
tdnds
akbuilder said: Given a choice, right now, I’m ready to take hold of anothers cock and bring it to hardness. Once it’s hard, I’m ready to “go down” I want to feel anothers cock, stroke its length and make it cum!!!

yep, I haven’t sucked in a while so if I had to choose, I’d have a dick in my mouth right now!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sucking
I'm 100% cocksucker, so I would definitely prefer to suck rather than be sucked. Why? Because I love giving pleasure to other men with my mouth and tongue - and I love to swallow cum. When I suck, it's the whole package - deepthroating, ball licking, and rimming.

jerk raspberry heart

Forum Level:
Just getting started
txspunk said: I'm 100% cocksucker, so I would definitely prefer to suck rather than be sucked. Why? Because I love giving pleasure to other men with my mouth and tongue - and I love to swallow cum. When I suck, it's the whole package - deepthroating, ball licking, and rimming.

jerk raspberry heart

You are my kind of cocksucker!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
jerk raspberry it would be suck

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cocksucking
Given the choice I'd suck , the longer I suck a cock the more aroused I get, if I can carry on sucking then eventually I will get to cum too.

Would love to give a suck to a cock line up mmmm

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'd prefer giving a nice long s-l-o-w blowjob...to a nice warm Happy Ending in my mouth. Or laying on my side and getting face fucked until my lover blows is load in my mouth. Cock and cum...it's all good!

tayman7
Sucking without a doubt nothing nicer than a nice cock in the mouth bringing to fruition devil

DDDMAN
I would jack my cock and cum on his then suck it till he cums down my throat

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Suck or be sucked
I need to suck a cock

DukeOfGee
Switching Sides
I used to like getting sucked.

But now I think I'd like to try it the other. way.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Suck
This grandpa has been sucking cock since my teens redeyes but now since I don't swallow anymore love to have my face or pussy painted thumbup

DukeOfGee
Blow Job Practice
I'm gonna get a chance today to practice giving blowjobs.

I have a guy coming over here this afternoon.

Hope he has a nice cock to practice on.

DukeOfGee
Blow Job Video
Dan come over yesterday and I sucked. his cock. I made a video of it so I'm going to watch it again today to see how I did. He seemed to like my technique.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hard Choice
Hard choice for me as I absolutely love both, love being sucked off especially if he really knows what he is doing and swallows my cum, but I also love sucking and taking his cum, I would have sucked and been sucked thousands of times in my lifetime as I started at a very, very young age, and am totally addicted to both. So if I absolutely had to choose I guess it would be to suck and get that lovely reward at the end. I should have been a professional in the cock sucking business, now that would have been fun.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm definitely more top so I prefer to have my cock in a nice warm mouth. It's always nice if the guy swallows, but I'm fine shooting where ever he wants it grin I'm not too into sucking someone else, but I do love to give hand jobs and watch a nice thick cock shoot a big load.
jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Absolutely sucking cock and swallowing the cum.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i would love a big juicy cock in my mouth right now tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It's a tough choice, I enjoy both equally. I guess I would rather be sucked, but for me the exchange of oral pleasures is what I look for in M2M sex

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Suck or be sucked?
That is such a tough question simply because I enjoy both....at the same time.....69ing with a man is
one of the most erotic sex acts I could encounter.
But......if push came to shove.....I want my mouth responsible for getting him hard and making him
moan to a cummy conclusion.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
No question about it!
100% I prefer to suck a cock if I had to make a choice. I also enjoy a hot 69 where we synchronize well and cum at or nearly at the same time. Since I am very good at edging and timng, I prefer my partner start to cum in my mouth first first and that always gets me to start cumming too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sucking, always my preference

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Buddhaco27 said: That is such a tough question simply because I enjoy both....at the same time.....69ing with a man is
one of the most erotic sex acts I could encounter.
But......if push came to shove.....I want my mouth responsible for getting him hard and making him
moan to a cummy conclusion.

I agree regarding the 69!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
As much as I do love having my own cock sucked, right now I would much rather be sucking another mans cock than being sucked myself. I simply love the feel of a hard cock in my mouth and great sense of satisfaction I get when he cums in my mouth and I swallow his load. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Suck or be Sucked -Suck
I got turned on to sucking as a young teen by another teen and once I sucked his cock and swallowed his cum a couple of times I knew I was addicted. I used the same sleepover on other friends and found that most were into receiving blow jobs even if they weren't into giving them. All of my teen years I was open to going down on friends but then I also discovered a glory hole and I got turned on sucking several really old men.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Luvitsuck
Hi, read ou profile, would love to hear about the cock sucking fantasies you have! Sound like a forum post to me!

Rcbutt4u
I get my pleasure from sucking. Im a total bottom and like to please

Grey575
Never been a huge fan of being sucked. Love going down on a woman and fantasise about sucking cock..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'd prefer to be on my knees sucking a thick, hard cock, his hand on the back of my head "forcing" me to suck him slow and deep.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sucking cock
I would prefer to suck cock, when I do this I get off on my own knowing I have given him the best release he can have, cumming right into my mouth. I have even ejaculated while being fucked in the ass with out touching my cock at all, it feels so good when he starts shooting that hot cum inside of me. Just wish I could find a man here in the Fort Wayne area of Indiana.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.55 seconds