Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Saunas
Ok, this might sound silly but I don’t really like to be sucked off, a few exceptions of cause, However, my question is when in a sauna, is it ok to say no to someone sucking but say they are more than welcome to give a hand job if they wish?
Is there a way I can give them the info before they ask?
Cheers

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
There is saying that there is no such thing as a bad blow job. Well I disagree, I have had bad blow jobs and I can't even stay hard and of course it gets frustrating for both partners. I've also had blow jobs that were so good I thought I'd blow the back of their head off, lol. For your issue I'd just say honesty is your best bet, just tell them up front that oral isn't your thing, but let's do this or that instead. Good luck!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Of course it's ok.
Last time I was at a sauna there were about 4-5 guys in one of the rooms. We were all hard and I was in between two guys. One of them started jerking me off so I touched his cock too. The guy on the other side was playing with my nipples so I started jerking his cock with my other hand. He leaned over and wanted to suck but I said no and let him them both jerk me until I came.
I'm not sure if I got either of them to cum but I got up and left and saw them start to jerk together when I left.
So it's always ok to say no to that. Just take what you want. I'm sure they'd be ok with that too if they're there to see some cum.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thanks for that advise guys. Sounds good.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Blow Job
I think Tomcat got it correct although I have never said no to a BJ. I was at a nude beach yesterday and got a great BJ and licking rolleyes raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
jerk jerk is as tomcat says ..... at male sex camps and gay beaches i wood let men i was playing ith know that i save my penis just for my sex bud at home and my butt hole too .... butt .... am cool with sucking my nut sack or rubbing their penis on outside of my anus .... was down with that both ways.... i cum on guys butt cracks .....and they on me ...

nearly everyone i sexually interacted with in these setting has been fine with my boundaries ....... often was just him and me so in the woods or at my campsite ...... so wasn't any other selection butt me..... is so fun to do this....sex is so varying .... male on male or group gay couplings........ butt me, i m naked heart jerk heart ..... cg

Forum Level:
Just getting started
of course it is OK and no means no, always, mostly for me if I am being given a bad head job I go soft very quickly anyway and I just say to him "sorry mate, lost it, maybe some other time" then I pull my cock away and just move on