Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Naked by the river
Back when I was in my early 20's I was a chef who finished work late at night. I used to cycle so I could have a drink after work and then cut home along a riverside path.

During the summer and warmer nights I used to stop just off the main road and take off all my clothes into a rucksack and cycle along the river naked. My cock always got so hard bouncing along as I rode. At one point the river was crossed by an old railway line. I would hide my bike off the path, climb up onto the old tracks and walk along to where the old bridge used to cross the river.

There was a bench and a great viewing spot that looked out over the whole town. I would sit there on the bench stroking my hard cock and wonder who could see me sat there playing with myself. I would get so hard and turned on knowing that the entire town could see me sat there wanking.

It was so nice and peaceful sat there watching the world go by. Sometimes if I was horny before I left work I would steal a carrot or cucumber and toy my ass whilst sat there imaging I was being fucked in public.

I would always cum so hard all over myself sat there, sometimes I would sit on the bench backwards and try to cum in my mouth. After I would go for a quick dip in the river to wash off then cycle to the end of the track to dry off and get dressed before heading home to bed.

I recently went back to that spot on a trip south. It's still there but there is now a housing estate on the other side of the river... May have to go back one night...

Still get hard thinking back to those nights even now almost 20 years later.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
same as u
jerk so nice to think about you naked bi that river .... naked biking ... is so freeing to do stuff like that ... often i do it at night ... even kayaking or boating.....

there seems to be something about being naked bi water that appeals to the nudist in us .... i collect pix of naked people bi water in special slide show on SD. have so many pix of my ass bi the water ... am the creekgeek for sure

am so into it myself as my pix show ... often seek out place bi the water (stream, pond, river, lake or ocean) to get naked and masturbate ..... even as a child, wood sneak under the bridge to play with myself and stick rounded things up my butt.

now am older and still same way ..... is super good to have man sex in woods bi the water .... love that!

jerk jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
loopkin
Creek,
I like to kayak also but I don't know how you can jack off
in a kayak, unless it's the open type. I prefer to kayak
to a remote place, then walk around nude with my cock
as hard as I can get it, then jack off.
I'd like to find somebody who could take videos of
me playing with my cock, and have him join in if he likes.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm lucky to live near many remote locations where I can walk around naked outdoors. I also love kayaking nude and stroking off on a lake or private beach.

loopkin
I've liked walking around naked outdoors ever since I was
a kid and didn't really know how much fun my cock could be.
But when guys say they'd like to be caught nude, what they
really mean is getting not caught by police or similar.
Worrying about that puts a real damper on the fun,
not to mention making it difficult to get a hardon.

I like to meet a nude guy in the woods and go for a nice walk
and then... Something about being nude outdoors is a real
turn-on my me and others. Just too bad we can't get together.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nude in a kayak
I would love to kayak nude then go ashore for m2m fun, a private lake or remote place in the woods.

A bunch of guys for a vacation sounds like so much fun.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.39 seconds