Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Another Mentor Memory!
Thanks to a post of a guy's pic, a jog of the ol' memory:

Have to say, one of his pics raised a major fantastic memory for me! One of the first adult males I got to see all naked, when I was about 10! A neighbor, I'd do odd jobs for him. One day after raking his yard I went to his door to get paid, he yelled out to come on in... he was just coming out of the shower!

I guess I really jumped or something, he said he was sorry if he scared me or anything, but figured I'd seen guys naked before, like in school showers and all? I sort of stammered something like I had never seen a grownup naked. He said it was OK, because we both were guys. He went to get his wallet and I just stood there staring at his cock.

I may have been only about 10, but by then my summer shorts were showing a little boner sticking straight out! He came toward me with my two bucks, and just outta the blue he said something like, I can tell you're embarrassed, sorry, but ya know, my peepee gets hard too sometimes, like yours is now. It's OK, I understand! I was embarrassed as hell, didn't know what to say, just stood there staring at his.

Not saying a word he just took my hand and wrapped my fingers around that penis of his, asking if it was OK, him letting me feel his! What the hell would I say, except yes, because I was excited as hell, especially because his had gotten big and stiff just standing there!

My excitement and curiosity was totally OK with him, as I got feeling safe and all, feeling, stroking his shaft, his big ball sac and all the hair he had there. Almost didn't even notice him slipping his hand into my shorts and playing with my little boner, and slipped my shorts down!

All of a sudden a bell or something went off in my head, and I was scared. I jumped back, pulled my shorts up and said I had to go!

At that, he said it was OK, he wouldn't tell my parents how naughty I was to see him naked, feel his privates, and let him feel mine.... I had no intention of telling anybody!

Well, until I was about 14, we did things together, and I loved it! By 14, I'd already been sharing such exciting experiences with younger cousins and others.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
loopkin
Bill, I wish I had my hand down your pants feeling your little boner!
I bet the neighbor was very tempted to kneel and put that little
pee-pee in his mouth. I would have been!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
loopkin
For that matter, I'd like your pee-pee in my mouth!

If this reply breaks our rules please