view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
isfy2017
The real first time
The story I wrote before was about how I imagined my first time would be. Now I’ll tell you what my first time was really like. I first realized I wanted to suck a man’s cock when I was 12. Even before that, if I saw another boy’s cock my heart would start to beat fast. But, my entire life was against me. My Dad was very anti-gay. I went in the military after high school. After that I got married. For my whole life, women were part art, drug, amusement park, temple, and food group. But interest in sucking a cock never faded. It only grew stronger and stronger. Finally I couldn’t take it anymore.
I went to a gay friend of mine. I explained my situation to him. I needed to suck a man’s cock so bad I couldn’t see straight, but I had no idea where to go or who to talk to. He looked at me and laughed. He told me he would be more than happy to be my first. He said he’d always thought I was hot. (Okay, so his vision clearly wasn’t that great.) He told me to come back to his shop the next day. He ran a little gift shop for a friend of his in Noho.
I came back the next day. He was surprised to see me. He was sure I’d chicken out. I told him this would be the chance of a lifetime, and wouldn’t miss it for the world. While he took care of some customers, I wandered around the crowded little shop, looking for a spot where I could kneel down in front of him. It seemed every spot with enough room was by a window. After the last buyer left, he put out his BE BACK SOON sign. I told him I didn’t know where we could go. He looked around a little and came to the same conclusion.
I saw a set of stairs leading down under the store. I asked him what was down there. He shrugged. He’d never had a need to go down there. We decided we had nothing to lose by looking. We found a dark unused room with a single bare lightbulb. One basement window faced the street, but it was filthy. No one who even thought to look would see anything. Against one wall was an old wooden folding chair. I walked to it and unfolded it.
I turned around to him. I remembered what he said about thinking I was hot. My heart began to race as I began to slowly undress for him. His eyes got wide and he asked what I was doing. As I kicked my shoes off, I told him that if he thought I was hot, and he was willing to do me such a huge favor, he should be able to see all of me. I slowly pulled my shirt up over my head, cocking my hips a little as I wriggled out of it. When I pulled it off my head, I could see he had a huge smile on his face. I really, really hoped he enjoyed what he was seeing, and it made me happy to think maybe I wasn’t disappointing him.
My heart was pounding, and I tried to keep my voice steady, “I hope you like what you see.”
“You’re killing me. You’re making me so nervous.”
“You’re nervous?” I said, “I’m the one trying to please a man for the first time!”
The joking made me feel better as I found a halfway clean spot to drop my shirt. I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and slowly slinked them to the ground. I flipped them off the ends of my feet, knowing there was no way to look sexy doing it. I unceremoniously pulled my socks off. Now was the big moment. I slid my fingers under the waistband of my bikini briefs and looked up at him. His eyes and smile were bright and wide. I slowly slid them down my body. I tried to be sexy, revealing the top fringe of my pubic hair and swiveling my hips just a tiny bit as I pulled them down to my knees and let them drop to the floor. I flipped them out of the way with my foot. I stood up straight and faced him. I could my face flushing hotly. I slowly turned around in a circle for him, and then held my arms up.
“Here I am.”
I sat down on the chair and motioned for him to come to me. He walked over to me. It looked like he was trying to not run, which made me feel good about myself. He stood before me, and I started unbuttoning and unzipping his pants. My fingers were fumbling and I felt embarrassed and awkward. Finally, his pants were open and I saw his cock for the first time. He wasn’t wearing any underwear. He stood close to me, and his cock was just a couple of inches from my face…from my mouth. He was getting hard and the head of his cock was pointed directly at my mouth. I couldn’t take my eyes off it. I let the pants drop. I reached out and held his swelling cock in my hand. It felt so warm. I could feel it hardening in my hand as I let my fingertips explore it. I cupped his balls in my hand and slid my fingers back and forth across his shaft a few times.
I realized this would probably never happen again in my life, and I’d better get my money’s worth. I was going to do all the things I always imagined I’d do for a man. I leaned toward him, and felt the warm firm head of his cock touch my lips. I cautiously stuck out my tongue and began to swirl it slowly around the head of his cock. I went slowly letting myself feel, smell, and taste everything. When my tongue had tasted every spot of the head, I began running my tongue slowly up the shaft of his cock. I started at his balls and licked my way up his cock. I made my way all the way around his cock until it was all wet.
Then I took the head of his cock into my mouth. He moaned as I slowly slid it further and further into my mouth. I took him all the way into my mouth, as far as I could. I felt the head of his cock press against the back of my throat. I stopped for a moment, just feeling his warm thick cock filling my mouth. I began sliding him in and out of my mouth, taking him in as far as I could each time. I savored the smell, taste and warmth of his swollen cock each time, thinking I’d better enjoy this now. It’ll never happen again. I ran through a mental checklist as I sucked his cock. I wanted to do everything for him that would feel good for me.
I slid him out of my mouth, and leaned down a little further. I cupped his balls in my hands again and guided one into my mouth. I gently sucked the warm firm oval into my mouth. The hair on his balls felt funny in my mouth, but it felt so good to hear and feel him moan. I swirled my tongue over his hairy skin and then went back to sucking his cock. I settled back into a steady rhythm and began to go a little faster. His moans and deep breathing told me I was doing the right thing. I felt something slippery and salty in my mouth, and I stopped.
“Did you cum?” I whispered.
“No. Why?”
“I felt something in my mouth.”
“It was probably just precum. Trust me, there will be a lot more when I cum.”
“Will you tell me before you cum?”
“Why? Do you want me to pull out? I will if you want me to.”
“No! I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to swallow for you. I want to feel it and taste it. I want everything. I just don’t want to be startled.”
He smiled down at me.
“Okay. I’ll tell you.” he whispered softly as I began to suck him again.
After a couple of minutes he began to tremble. He moaned with every breath. His breathing was getting faster and faster. Then I heard a desperate gasp.
“I’m cumming! I’m going to cum!”
My jaw had been starting to hurt, but I kept sucking, focusing on the feeling of his thick rigid cock filling my mouth. Then I felt something warm spurting into my mouth.
Oh, my God! For the first time in my life, I felt a man cumming in my mouth!
He groaned loudly as I kept stroking his cock into my mouth. His hips bucked a little as I felt something warm, slick and sticky spreading through my mouth and over his cock. His cock felt as if it was coated in honey. A strong salty taste spread through my senses, along with a musky scent. I felt his cock soften and shrink in my mouth. I let it slide from my tired mouth. I swallowed his cum. I knew he wanted me to swallow for him. And, all I could think of was swallowing his cum, having it inside me.
I looked up at him as he began to catch his breath. He stared down at me.
“That was incredible! You were so good!”
“Really?”
“Yeah! I never would have guessed you’d never sucked a cock before.”
I sat there in the chair for a moment. I could still taste his cum. I wished I could taste it forever. I felt sad to think I would probably never experience that again. But things have changed. I admitted to my wife that I love pleasing men, and have tried it. She doesn’t mind. She likes to tease me about it. I’ve sucked some of my gay and bi friends since then. I absolutely love it. I love it so much. But, it happens very seldom. My wish now is to get together with 4 or 5 guys and please all of them…like a cock buffet…feeling different cocks in my mouth…the feeling, smell and taste of different bodies close to me…feeling them all cumming in my mouth…tasting different men’s cum…

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sounds like a great first time!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.78 seconds