view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
uncut7in
Age difference
I'm 70 but still in-shape with a large uncut cock, and I like fucking partners with a big age difference. I like twinky smooth lads with slim or skinny bodies, and a nice tight little ass.

I broke my age difference record a month ago, achieving a figure of 52 years. This 18-yr old lad ad contacted me and we had been exchanging messages for weeks, finally he managed to get use of a friend's house for an hour, I drove over and we wasted no time in stripping off, he was a tall smooth lad wearing a skimpy pair of panties for me. I sat on the sofa whilst he got on his knees and sucked my cock, then he begged me to fuck him. I rolled a condom onto my cock, pulled his panties down and lubed his hole. I started by fucking him doggy whilst he was on all fours on the sofa, I had to be gentle as he had only been fucked once before. Then I withdrew and fucked him from behind bent over the sofa, then he sat on my cock. I finished up by fucking him doggy again.

A couple of weeks later I had a difference of 47 years wen I fucked a 23 year old student. I've yet to achieve the legal maximum of 54 years which will be if I fuck a 16 yr old boy.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I work in Thailand a lot and love the just legal boys there who have pencil thin cock .

They know how to play

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just legal boys
I love getting fuck by just ligal boys. They won't to know just how a more mature mans hole feels I lite the fuck me bearback and breeding me too.
Then I return the fuck with him.
tongue tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
grenada said: I work in Thailand a lot and love the just legal boys there who have pencil thin cock .

They know how to play

You must have so much fun out there! Love the petite men & women of Thailand

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.93 seconds