view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
isfy2017
My first time...

I turned to him as he pulled into the driveway.
“I really appreciate you giving me a ride home. I know you didn’t want to leave that early.”
“Oh, it’s okay. There’ll be other parties.” he answered.
My heart began to race as I thought about what I could say next. I’d just met him. We sat for a moment in the awkward silence. As if from a distance, I heard myself speak.
“You missed out on a lot of fun. I wish I could do something to thank you.”
“That’s fine. I didn’t mind doing you a favor.”
I felt the moment slipping away. It was now or never. I decided to nudge it back into play. I nervously reached over and put my hand on his leg. I tried to keep it from shaking.
“I’d really like to do something to say thank you.”
He looked down at my hand and back up at me. Was I making a huge mistake? Should I just pull my hand back and get out? The martinis in my system were making everything feel surreal. My mind raced as the time seemed to drag on forever. There was no turning back now. I caressed his leg.
“Would you like it if I sucked you?”
I was grateful it was late at night. Hopefully he couldn’t see how red my face was. My heart pounded as I reached a little further and put my hand on his crotch.
“Seriously?”
I nodded my head. I thought I probably looked silly, like a nervous child. I felt like a nervous child, climbing the ladder to the high diving board for the first time.
“Yeah. I’d like to please you. I’d like to make you happy. I mean…I’ve never done it before. But, I’d like to try it on you. I mean…I’d like you to be my first. It just feels right.”
He looked at me for a moment. Maybe he was thinking what I was expecting him to think. We’d only met a couple of hours ago. He’d only bought me one of my drinks and it was obvious I’d already had a couple of others. Was I a whacko? A three-beer-queer? As I sat in his car, the motor still running, I prayed he wouldn’t assume the worst. He reached down and gently moved my hand off his thigh, and my heart sank like a cinder block. Then he reached up and turned off his car.
Great. I’m going to get a lecture. Just wonderful.
A funny rollercoaster feeling washed over me as I saw him reach down and unbutton and unzip his pants. He raised up off his seat and wriggled them down to his thighs. I could hear my heart pounding in my ears as I stared at the bulge in his underwear. Was he already getting hard? He pulled down his briefs, and in the dim light cast from the house next door, I saw his half erect cock pop up from between his legs, garnished with a thick dark patch of pubic hair. I couldn’t stop staring at his cock. I always loved seeing other men’s cocks. But, this time I was looking at one that I was about to put in my mouth.
“Well, there it is.” he whispered awkwardly.
The moment seemed to stand still as I stared at his cock with a kind of tremulous thrill. Oh, my God. He was fully hard now. This was really happening. I felt myself blushing furiously as I turned in my seat and finally leaned down into his lap. I opened my mouth and felt the warm firm head of his cock against my lips and tongue. I took him into my mouth. The taste of stale drinks was replaced by the taste of his skin and a faint smell of sweat. It seemed to fill the entire car. He took in a sudden breath as I took him into my mouth for the first time.
I allowed my inexperienced lips and tongue to explore every curve and contour of his cock as I slid it further into my mouth. My heart was pounding out of my chest. I nervously started sliding his cock slowly in and out of my mouth. My tongue found the little sweet spot under the head of his cock, and I made sure it slid back and forth over my tongue. I tried to keep from trembling as I settled into a slow rhythmic motion.
I started taking him a little further into my mouth each time. My lips and tongue explored the thick firm shaft of his cock. Finally, I felt the head of his cock press against the back of my throat. He let out a low animal groan that I almost felt as much as heard.
“Oh, fuck…”
It felt as if I was in a dream, dropped into another world. I almost expected it all to end because it was too good to be true. All I wanted was to feel his warm hard cock filling my mouth.
“Oh, yeah…suck my cock…”
His hips were making a subtle thrusting motion, and his breathing was coming in faster and deeper breaths. I wondered if I was imagining the feeling of his cock throbbing in my mouth as my head bobbed up and down in his lap. Was his head back and his eyes closed? Was he watching me? Was I really pleasing him? My face flushed hotly again at the thought of him staring down at me, watching me suck his cock.
“Oh, God! That feels so good! You must have done this before. Oh, fuck…”
After a few minutes he opened his legs a little more. I reached down and cupped his balls in my hand. They were pulled tight against the base of his shaft. Was he getting close? Was I really going to make a man cum? I was completely immersed in the moment. The feeling of his cock filling my mouth…the smell and feel of his body close to me…his growing trembling...his moans and deep heated breathing…the thrill of the thought that, for the first time in my life I was doing that taboo and forbidden thing.
I felt a strange thrill coursing through me, like a little boy about to get caught doing something naughty. And, like a cherry on top, the realization that it was really finally happening. This wasn’t a fantasy. It wasn’t a vague fleeting dream, or an idle daydream where I had to try to imagine what it would be like. Oh, my God! It was really happening! All the daydreams and fantasies in the world couldn’t prepare me for the moment I felt a man’s cock in my mouth for the first time.
I was completely overwhelmed and mesmerized by this swirling flood of emotions and sensations, when it happened. I felt a sudden eruption of warmth in my mouth. One, two, three, four…five ribbons of warm thick cum spurted from his throbbing cock.
Oh, my God! He’s cumming! He’s cumming!
He cried out as his whole body stiffened and shuddered. The bleachy smell and musky salty taste of his cum filled my senses as it spread through my mouth. It felt like warm egg whites as it flowed across my tongue. I obediently kept sucking as I felt the waves of gratification and release course through him. Finally, his breathing slowed. His trembling subsided. I felt his cock soften in my mouth. I swallowed his cum. Its aftertaste was sharp in the back of my throat, like salty licorice. I could smell its distinct bleachy aroma on his cock as it slid from my mouth.
I sat there in the darkness watching him sitting back, eyes closed, his breathing slow and deep. Then it hit me as I added it all up…
It was past one o’ clock in the morning.
I was sitting in a parked car with a complete stranger.
I had just sucked his cock.
I had just made him cum.
I had swallowed his cum.
I could make him cum.
I made a man cum!
Oh, my God! For the first time in my life, I let a stranger pick me up. I let him drive me away. Sitting there in the dark, I sucked his cock. For the first time in my life I actually felt and tasted a man’s cock in my mouth! I swallowed his cum. For the first time in my life I felt a man cumming in my mouth! A strange thrill coursed through me. And an indescribable feeling of finally being complete. As if to be an exclamation point, the taste of his cum was still strong in my mouth as I walked to my front door.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love your vivid descriptions of your wonderful experience.

You accurately described many of the thoughts and feeling I had when I sucked my first. I remember it with fondness.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
jerk jerk jerk raspberry raspberry NICE one

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Your first time
Wow! That was a great story and well told. I would also like to find my first time and to feel all of those feeling you so well described. raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cock sucking
great story

Forum Level:
Just getting started
very curious
Great story! It helps me confirm my feelings and wants to have a homosexual encounter and suck a cock an also have my cock sucked by a man.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
1st time
great story with great details, the feeling every 1 st timer gets

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.36 seconds