Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
First time another male touched my cock
We have a couple we have been swinging with for years, we are all very good friends and it has pretty much been anything goes. The other male and I have touched cocks before, like when one of the girls wanted to suck us both at the same time or when he and I would DP his wife. While we were both fine with incidental contact, we never broached the subject of actually doing anything (until lately). Anyway, we all met up in Vegas a couple months ago, and things were going as normal and we were all having a great time. We had all been drinking and I probably drank just a little too much, but was still performing well with the women. Well, my buddies wife wanted to be DP'd again, and she usually wants me in her pussy (I'm thicker than my friend) and him in her ass. I layed down and she mounted me, but as my buddy kept trying to get his dick in her ass, I was going semi soft and kept popping out of her soaking wet pussy. I would squirm around and try to get my dick back where it belonged, but was obviously having problems, lol. So my wife tells my buddy to help me out, we all laughed and he then asked if I minded? I said hell no go for it, so he reached down and grabbed my dick! It sent a shock through my whole body! I immediately got rock hard again, and he stroked my now hard cock for a couple of minutes, it was pure heaven for me. He then inserted my dick back into his wife's pussy and we both gave her a good fucking until we all collapsed on top of each other. After we all calmed down my buddy asked if I really minded that he played with my cock, and I admitted that not only didn't I mind, but I really enjoyed it! We all agreed (the girls too) that we would have an anything goes attitude from here on out, including anything we two males would like to do. Unfortunately that was our last night in Vegas, and we haven't been able to see them since. We talk all the time though and they are coming in to town in the next month or so, and there is already sexual tension between he and I and of course the girls are encouraging it and teasing us about it. I'm really looking forward to our next encounter, who knows what we will do... I'll be sure and post it here if and when the next chapter occurs!! I know just getting my dick tugged on isn't much in the grand scheme of things, but it was indeed my first true male/male experience and it was absolutely electrifying for me. jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
In the early sixties while in the service I, few hundred others, were on a ship headed to Japan. The first night after lights out I felt the guy in the rack next me cock rubbing my ass crack. I didn't do anything.. The next night I was turned the other way towards him. As he moved toward me his dick was hard so I took in my hand I didn't jerk him off I just rubbed a little. It felt good to both of us. After we got to Japan we met and I did play with him in different places on base. A few months later a guy I knew asked if I knew the guy I was played with. I said maybe I am not sure. His response was well he is gone. He was accused of being queer and was discharged. I was scared shitless but kept a low profile after that.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
1st time another male touched my cock
I was in my early 20’s when an older male mentor friend, got me naked and touched my cock. I couldn’t believe at how great it felt. His hands were like magic around my hard shaft! No female had ever touched me like his hands! He really knew how to stroke me and he made me have the biggest, most powerful Explosion of lots of Cum!
I was hooked after that 1st time! Our friendship lasted about 2 years, before he moved away!
I will never forget that amazing feeling!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Touching cock
Sadly I am still waiting. I know I can stroke a cock better than any woman. I've never had a woman stroke and enjoy my cock as I do. Majority of the women In my life was hurry up and get this over with.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
1st time
i had no car , so my gf lived across town , i would walk there but never got sex from her except for some tit play ,and sore cock ,one night walking home , had to pass a bar , then it was common to be out and have a beer n hand , this one guy , would say hi when ever he seen me , don t know why just did , but this time talked a little more , ask if my girl took care of thing s ,, how do you answer that to a guy you really don t know ,he told me if i wanted he would suck it for me , wow , never got that before, but sounded good , i did not have to do anything for him ,we walked from there , crazy as it was , to a dark area , i got down , as he did , and started rubbing me , got super hard , seemed like i stayed that way a long time , he did ask me to touch his dick , it was big and real hard ,could feel the veins on him i did nt last long after that ,and he took all my cum, i did jack him off but did not try to suck him , after a bit he shot off thick loads of cum , shame i never seen him again .. i might have tried to suck him if i had .... 2c 2c 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My 1st Time
My first time was with an older couple during a 3some. They where in their 60's and I knew the husband was bi, but there was no pressure on me to late anything happen between him and I. I got to the hotel, they let me in the room. The wife was just in a robe, while he was still dress. We talked for a bit and had 2 drinks. I stood up and put my empty cup on the table and when I turn back around his wife stood up and kissed me! We stood there making out. Then I feel her husband undoing my pants and next think I know my pants and boxers were down at my ankles and he was stroking and sucking my hard cock. That night I ended up sucking his cock as well. That was my first time.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
male touch my cock

1st time was quite a few years ago at the nude beach I have been going to for years. It was late in the day and I was playing a noncompetitive game of co-ed volleyball. Everybody was just having fun and occasionally brushing sand off of each other, both the guys and gals. One gal was brushing sand off of my butt and stomach and accidentally swiped his hand across my cock. Her boyfriend was on the same team and did the same to me next time I got up at sandy.

It was getting dark as the game ended. As Jim and Nancy were packing up their stuff Jim came up to me and started chatting me up. I was already semihard as he was when he very gently started playing with my cock. He said they lived only a few miles away and invited me to have a beer with them. I only had one sip of beer when Nancy came out of their bedroom naked of course and gave me a big kiss and proceeded to remove my shirt and shorts. Jim joined in moments later and that started the 3 some that lasted for hours of enjoyment. Thanks Jim for introducing me to the wonderful world of bisexuality.
jerk raspberry yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
averagejoe2000 said:
1st time was quite a few years ago at the nude beach I have been going to for years. It was late in the day and I was playing a noncompetitive game of co-ed volleyball. Everybody was just having fun and occasionally brushing sand off of each other, both the guys and gals. One gal was brushing sand off of my butt and stomach and accidentally swiped his hand across my cock. Her boyfriend was on the same team and did the same to me next time I got up at sandy.

It was getting dark as the game ended. As Jim and Nancy were packing up their stuff Jim came up to me and started chatting me up. I was already semihard as he was when he very gently started playing with my cock. He said they lived only a few miles away and invited me to have a beer with them. I only had one sip of beer when Nancy came out of their bedroom naked of course and gave me a big kiss and proceeded to remove my shirt and shorts. Jim joined in moments later and that started the 3 some that lasted for hours of enjoyment. Thanks Jim for introducing me to the wonderful world of bisexuality.
jerk raspberry yahoo

Very hot jerk raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First (and only) time (so far)
I was 18 and working at a greenhouse just after high school. I had a (smoking hot) girlfriend that was a total SLUT, and by that I mean she would do anything and anyone…I knew she was fucking other guys. Anyway, my boss, who was probably 35-40, had a summer party at his house one night and pretty much everyone was there including me and my girlfriend. As it was getting late she needed to get home so I went to drive her home and Doug (my boss) said “the nights young, come on back”. Well, my GF lived in the country so it took probably an hour to drive her home and come back. When I got back to Doug’s everyone was gone! I was going to just leave but he was like “come on in, have a drink”, so I did.

We had a few shots sitting on the couch and I was getting a little tipsy (was already a little when drove GF home…not proud of it, no judging), anyway, he starts asking sex questions about me and my GF like does she give good bj’s, take it in the ass, etc. I said I don’t think that’s appropriate discussion, but “yeah, she Sucks COCK like a pro”. With that he moved across the couch, put his hand in my crotch and said “So do I” and started kissing me. It freaked me out…but at the same time I just opened my mouth and we were Frenching like fucking school kids, tongues wildly in each others mouths. It was crazy. We made out for a few minutes, I couldn’t believe I didn’t stop it! Doug said “let’s go upstairs” stood up and I simply stood up and followed.

In his bedroom he was on me in a second, standing there kissing each other wildly when he undid my belt and zipper and thrust his hand into my pants and used his other hand to pull my hand into his pants. He was fucking rock hard (I was flaccid because I was freaked out…but couldn’t, didn’t want to stop. Doug slid my pants off me and lifted my shirt over my head so I was standing there, totally naked it was then that I started to get hard. Just then his roommate, Tom, came home (didn’t hear him come in house, we were a little preoccupied) and came into the room before Doug could stop him and I’m standing there, totally naked with a 1/2 hard on. Tom (who also worked at the greenhouse) said “can I join in” and Doug said “not tonight” and pushed him out the door and closed it. It was So Fucking weird…what the fuck was I doing, I’m 18 and naked in a 40 year old dudes house and his roommate (probably mid-30’s) is standing outside the door…listening and probably jacking off. Anyway, Doug steps over, puts his hand on my cock, guides my hand to his cock and starts kissing me again, and I just go with it.

Then Doug puts his hands on my shoulders and gives a little downward shove and I instinctively dropped to my knees and as he guided his COCK to my mouth I just opened wide and took it. And Boom, just like that I was SUCKING MY FIRST COCK! I totally forgot about Tom in the hallway and just focused on sucking Doug’s glorious COCK!! And he did have a sweet ass COCK, I’d say probably 8” and quite girthy.

Doug took his COCK out of my mouth and motioned to the bed. We were in a 69 in seconds and he was sucking me furiously while thrusting his COCK deeper and deeper down my throat. I couldn’t believe it, but apparently I’m a natural because I could take him balls deep with no problem. I’m mean yeah, it was gagging me and I was making all kinds of spit and shit, but I didn’t care, I liked the feeling of his COCK all the way down my throat…I think I was kind of proud, especially when Doug took a moment off my COCK just to say “you sure you haven’t done this before”?
Anyway, I know this is getting long, so I just kept letting Doug face fuck me until suddenly his whole body got rigid and he let loose a huge load of CUM in my mouth! I’d never had. CUM in my mouth before, I didn’t know what to do, so I just naturally kept swallowing and swallowing, it seemed like gallons…of course it wasn’t, but it was a LOT of CUM. I kept sucking until I had every last drop. I never did CUM though. Doug kept sucking me, but then I stopped him and said something like “that’s OK, you can stop, I’m not going to Cum”. (I was starting to get disgusted w myself, like WTF did I just do, I gotta get out of here). I got up and started getting dressed and Doug was like “that was fantastic, you don’t have to go”. And I said, “no, I gotta go” (inside I was like “get the fuck out of here”wink. So I did, exit, stage left, quickly.

And that was that. Work was Very Weird the next day! Anyway, I made it clear to Doug that that was NEVER happening again…and it never did…and now I fantasize about being gagged by his COCK all the time!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First time male touched my cock.
Was sent to a hospital sex clinic for a fertility check up. Was very body shy and scared I wouldn't cope with intimate examination. A kindly understanding male nurse offered to give me a private rehearsal of the exam in his own apartment after hours. First time I was ever naked with a man. He gently examined all my private areas. He tested the stiffness of my cock after he had stroked my cock for some minutes. He tested how long my cock could take stroking before starting to leak. He tested how tight my passage was, and encouraged me how to relax my passage as the doctor would be examining me inside. He gargled mouth wash and with his clean mouth, tongue and lips tested my cock's glans responses by sucking my glans. Would be happy to discuss this sort of professional intimate examining with others.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First time
I was six, my parents used to have people around over the weekends for BBQ's and a swim, I never wore clothes even when the guests started arriving and, eventually, after the guests had all had a few drinks there would be lots of naked swimming. While everyone was sitting around chatting I would be handing snakes and stuff around and often hard as a rock, some of them used to offer to rub sun oil on me and, of course that included my cock, there were a couple of blokes there but one in particular who always had a few strokes of my cock when he was oiling me up, also a finger exploring my boy hole when he was oiling my bum, he was the first male to put my cock in his mouth, he sucked me on the side of the swimming pool one day when only him and me were swimming. This same bloke had sex with me for many many years, he was the first to let me suck his cock, take his cum, the first to make me dry cum and later to cum, the first to fuck me and me fuck him, we had lots of fun, he was divorced and lived alone a few houses away from us, I spent many a happy hour at his house.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
john4x4 said: I was six, my parents used to have people around over the weekends for BBQ's and a swim, I never wore clothes even when the guests started arriving and, eventually, after the guests had all had a few drinks there would be lots of naked swimming. While everyone was sitting around chatting I would be handing snakes and stuff around and often hard as a rock, some of them used to offer to rub sun oil on me and, of course that included my cock, there were a couple of blokes there but one in particular who always had a few strokes of my cock when he was oiling me up, also a finger exploring my boy hole when he was oiling my bum, he was the first male to put my cock in his mouth, he sucked me on the side of the swimming pool one day when only him and me were swimming. This same bloke had sex with me for many many years, he was the first to let me suck his cock, take his cum, the first to make me dry cum and later to cum, the first to fuck me and me fuck him, we had lots of fun, he was divorced and lived alone a few houses away from us, I spent many a happy hour at his house.

Lucky man. Would love to have sucked your six-year-old prick. jerk jerk jerk

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.72 seconds