Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
80 Degrees in Feb and Thoughts of Summer
During the summer here I go to one of the few legal clothing optional beaches here on the East Coast of the US. The beach area is relatively small and has three distinct different areas. On a busy hot weekend there could be as many as 5000 people on the beach. About a third of the beach is a so-called regular or textile beach bathing suits are required even though many of them are very small to say the least. The other two thirds is a clothing optional area where almost all the men are completely nude as are most of the women with the exception of a few women that keep their bikini bottoms on and oddly enough there are people there in regular bathing suits. A little over half of this area is considered an area for straight people with the remaining being a gay and lesbian area. There are no hard and fast rules but that’s what usually happens. I have been going there since the late 70s when my then girlfriend brought me there for the first time. I have found over the years that the gay area tends to be all a lot more fun and people more accepting of new people. I usually set closer to the water in the gay section.

One sunny afternoon this past summer I saw a bunch of guys playing volleyball so I went over and watch them for a while. When they finished the game they were playing they asked if I would like to join them, which I did. It seemed like most of them knew each other already and were slapping each other on the butt after good plays and it was a lot of horseplay as well as well as a lot of good chatter between each other. After I made a good play one time instead of the standard knuckle bump with them 2 of them slap me on my behind and I smiled at them. They smiled back at me so I figured it was all was good. After the next ball he ended I went over and slapped the guy that finished the play on this butt and I got a really big smile out of him. As the games heated up so did everybody else and one time I made a dive to save a ball and needless to say got quite sandy all over my chest, stomach and thighs. As I started brushing some of the sand away my teammates came over and helped me brush the sand off of everything including my cock. After the game they invited me over to where they were sitting and offered me some wine. A few of them then sat in a row on their beach towels and proceeded to start playing with each other’s cocks. One guy on the end caught my eye and kind of suggested I sit next to him. His cock was already well on its way to a very nice erection so I felt that this was going to be a great opportunity to help him along his way. As soon as I sat down next to him and before I could get my hands around his gorgeous cock he had his hands on my semi hard, semi-flaccid cock and was gently stroking it with his nice soft hands. I then reached behind him to wipe my hand on the towel to make sure that I did not have any sand on my hand. His cock was almost at full erection as I slid my hand over his tummy and onto is very warm cock. He looked at me with a great big smile of appreciation as I gently stroked him to a full erection as my cock was now also had a full erection also. With my experience of playing with my own cock I guess I was quite good as in just a little bit of time he exploded the huge amount of cum. One of the other guys said let’s go hit the water so we all got up went down and jumped into the water. A few of the other guys joined us so there were eight of us in the water just rotating around playing with each other’s cocks. I know I did not blow my load then but there is a very good chance some of the other guys did as when we came out some of the guys cocks completely limp.

As the afternoon went on we attempted to play another volleyball game but everybody was pretty drunk at that point so it ended up more of a touchy-feely contest with different guys rubbing their cocks on the other guys butts as well as on other cocks. Needless to say the game deteriorated after that. One guy that was very attracted to me for some reason asked if I wanted to go take a dip in the water but before we got to the water he suggested we take a walk down the beach. As we got down the beach and out of sight of all the people there was a bit of a sand dune almost like a chair where the water had washed away a lot of the sand. We were playing with each other as we walked down the beach and having some small talk to entertain each other. He said let’s sit here and watch the waves which we did and within a few minutes after that he swung around and was sucking on my cock as I leaned back on my hands and I watched the waves break on the shore. He was one good cock sucker as I exploded a great wad of cum down his throat. After I got my breath back I offered the same but he said maybe later. We walked back and unfortunately I had to leave as it was getting quite late. We have exchanged emails since then and have agreed to meet up with each other this coming summer

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just a Memory
Gotta say, back when I was a kid, age 10, joined the "Y". Saturday morning swim periods, guys 10-18, no swim suits allowed, just naked boys. Total pubic-bald, tiny dicked-kid compared to the other guys... can you imagine? My fascination, my little boner in the pool and lockerroom... my naïve 'curiosity' gave me a lot of 'innocent' exploration and mutual guy/guy genital pleasure! smile Not sure who enjoyed more, me or the older guys! smile

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Walthambi54
I would leave to meet your sexy cock at your beach.

loopkin
My only nude beach experience was at Hippy Hollow in Texas.
I must have gone there on an off day b/c there wasn't anything going on.
I snuck a few videos of people just hanging around but couldn't find
anybody who looked interested.

loopkin
Kind of like Bill, I had some nude swimming with the boys,
only this was when I was freshman in high school. There was
one boy in particular who's cock I liked to look at.
Discreetly, of course. One thing that surprises me now is
that in all the swim classes and the locker room, I never
saw one erection....not a hard cock in sight! I wonder why?

loopkin
Walthambi, I wish I knew of this site a few years ago when
I used to get to Massachusetts regularly. I'd love to play with
your cock. We'd see how long you could keep it in my mouth
before you started to cum.

And on the way to mass, I could pick up Bill!
We could have a nice three-cock session.
Wouldn't that be nice!

I don't like the commercial pics of daisy chains
but I wouldn't mind doing a private one.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
adverage joe story
jerk John, i so liked t=your beach story..... i have been to nude beaches in Florida and ocean is so warm in summer and fall ... feels so free to be nude and hard in the sun and make new fun friends for the day.... thanks for writing... cg

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.42 seconds