Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Have You Tried An Anal Balloon?
My ass is always looking for ways to enhance its pleasure. When I discovered the anal balloon and tried it, it was like getting fisted without the potential pain rim stretching knuckles and a wrist can cause. So awesome. I bought some and gave them to my friends. One cool thing about them is that you can use them while fucking his ass or getting your ass fucked. The tube enhances the cock fuck, inflate it just shallow enough so your head rubs against it while pounding him (or getting pounded).

Has anyone here used one?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Balloon
Yes I used one years ago and really enjoyed it. I over inflated it and that absolute full ass feeling while I was jacking off was intense. Would love to have a partner to do it to me while getting head. devil

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I haven't tried a balloon but have used a inflatable butt plug and it was great! wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not sure if it qualifies
But back in the day I had both an inflatable butt plug and dildo. Insert either and inflate to stretch my ass out.

Tachikomako
I have inflatable and vibrating butt plug and I love it. I like to use it while masturbating and I did use it once when I was fucking a guy. I gave him controls of pump and vibrations and we both came so hard. jerk