Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
My Mentor Was Wise
He sat me on his lap and taught me masturbation techniques and styles. He demonstrated and then he had me do it. He had educational photos to help me and to show me what the men would see. I was so excited when his cock got hard and poked up between my legs and touched my balls. Awesome lesson!!! He could tell when I was about to cum. Stood me up, took my cock in his mouth and grabbed my ass so I couldn't pull out. I moaned and sort of screamed when I came, almost fell over. When I was done he put me on my knees between his legs and let me suck on his cock while he told me, what a sweet tasting load, biggest you've ever popped, you lasted almost 15 minutes, that's a record for you!!! Some of my friends are really going to like that.

They sure did. He had me do a performance for five men. They stood up and came all over me. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue like my mentor taught me. Messy facial, cum on me from my head to my cock. Uncle Alan was nice, licked it up and fed it to me. The others cock slapped me and told me what a good sexy boy I was. My mentor took a lot of pictures, learned what the Money Shot was. I felt loved.

My mentor also taught me to call his friends Uncle first name. They liked that and he said they really like to fuck me, men get full of cum and want to give it someone special, that was me!!!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
mtnboi
Incredible!
Absolutely incredible story! jerk jerk jerk jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Your Mentor
How old where you when you meet and how old was your mentor. Did the 5 guys all but fuck you.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My mentor
For me, I was horny before I knew what anything like that was about, except that I loved playing with my peepee even in Kindergarten I guess. I'm sure I've written of those earliest experiences with same age friends and in here, but not this experience.

Me at 10, new neighbor who was 14. I was already a member of the "Y" and was used to being naked with guys 10-16 on Saturday morning open swim periods - had sure enjoyed seeing those older guys with their bigger dicks and hair there and all, anxious to be as big as them.

Anyway, in the first couple of days as neighbors went by, I told him about the Y, and he joined a couple of weeks later. He went with me his first time and in the lockerroom he was surprised that we all stripped naked, no swim suits, and into the pool after running through the shower.

I was always shy and embarrassed sort of, me, a bald and small-dicked kid compared to the rest of the crowd, but he seemed embarrassed, at 14, with a big dick and hair and all! In the pool we both enjoyed the swim time, and took turns off the diving board eventually, him getting used to the naked scenario I guess.

After a while he was over at the side of the pool, just taking a rest, so I swam over next to him. I asked him if he was tired, all done, ready to get out. He said he was boned, so not yet... I knew what that meant, as I was hard too, and had let younger guys feel mine, though mine was nothing like what his was! I was 10, he was 14!

I told him I got like that too a lot, but mine sure wasn't as big as his, or had hair like he had there! At that point all I was wishing for was an invite to feel his boner! He said I could, if he could feel me! Damn! Before my right hand fingers even got to his cock he was feeling mine!

The two of us along the side of the pool, each of us, one arm up on the side... other hands underwater, me going nuts with this 'older' guy's fingers feeling my 'junior' stiffy. Me, just a hand grip on his shaft, while he slowly stroked mine and would tickle my little ballsac!

I was so embarrassed and excited as hell at the same time! By 10 I loved getting younger cousins or neighbors feel my 10yo boner, but to have a 14yo like feeling mine, well,?

I was getting felt up like I'd felt up some younger cousins, and it felt so good!

For the next many months he and I were best friends: me at 10, him 14. We'd trade 'sleepovers" some nights, and none of our parents knew what we did. Those nights started with just the two of us getting naked in bed, feeling and stroking each other, him being able to shoot cum, sometimes between my legs, either from front side or back to back, or eventually me sucking him and gulping his cum down.

Those days did end as I got older, but will always remember those sensations!

As the years went on, there were other opportunities to just be guy/guy.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
My Mentor
My older male mentor friend, was 35 and I was 22 years old when he 1st taught me all about self stroking pleasures and I really enjoyed the experience. He taught me how to show females how to stroke and suck me off. And some great ways of stroking myself. He taught me all about edging and teasing myself several times before letting myself Explode.
He also taught me all about the pleasure and joy of being stroked and sucked off by another male!
And especially how to give a proper HJ!
I will always remember the lessons that he taught me!
Paul