Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Masturbation Clinic episode 1
I was so nervous the day I had to check into the masturbation clinic, butterflieries were in my stomach as I drove up to the clinic.
I had no idea what to expect but I had signed up a few months before and decided to try their 6 week program, the clinic helps healthy men explore their masturbation methods and helps improve a man's solo love with specialized doctors.
I had first heard about it a few months back when I saw an ad in a por no magazine I decided to do some research and decided to sign up for the mamimux 6 weeks.
I pulled up to the parking lot, the building was white and plain with a large window facing the parking lot with a sign that said office just above and beside the window was the enternece a big glass door.
There were a few cars in the parking lot and I made way to the building as I entered there was a small lobby and to my left a desk that said registration, there were 5 other men in the room filling out paper work and as I checked in I was given a few sheets to fill out with my information, my heart was beating fast as I looked at the other men in there.
I was done with the paper work and waited 25 minutes and was called by the secretary she led me to another room similar to a doctors office.I waited again another 15 minutes before the Dr walked in he was in his mid 50s trim and in good shape he had short black hair,a go teeand glasses "Hello Mr Oliver I am Dr Currey and I will be your physician at this centre"
We went over my masturbation habits and paperwork, once that was finished he told me that I would need to strip and have a shower.
I was given 7 pairs of underwear,1 boxer,2 jock straps,a bikini brief, and a pair of men thongs, the underwear was white and had the clinics logo on it I was also given 3 big towels,2 medium ones,some lube,a robe and some slippers, he did not allow me to take the bag I had packed," we give u all you need here",he said.
I had a shower and felt great I was the only one that showered but I was told there were 32 other men in the clinic along with 5 full time doctors and other staff.
I put on the white boxers,my robe, and the slippers.
"Follow me" he said and led me down a hallway similar to a hotel hallway and into room 32 at the very end, the room had a double bed,night stand,a shelving unit,closet and small table."this will be your room during your stay here, we have cameras installed and can view you at any time, you must wear your underwear at all times when you leave this room and you can't wear anything else but your underwear and robe".
The washrooms were shared and there were several on that floor all equipt with cameras.
I settled in and anticipated what was in store for me.
to be continued episode 2

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Come with episode 2, please jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.69 seconds