Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Big surprise for a 13yo
At about 13, a really late bloomer with no pubes yet even, I was in a Scout Troop when a new kid joined who was 12. He was a know-it-all, and pretty obnoxious, but I was assigned to teach him basics like fire building, knots and that stuff while we were on a winter campout, staying in a lodge. I think he resented the fact that even kids younger than him already knew what I had to teach him. As the Saturday wore on, he kept telling me he'd show me "what's what" eventually. I didn't have a clue what he was talking about, and just found it annoying.

Long after lights out, and when everybody was asleep and the fire in the fireplace had burned down pretty much, he woke me up to say he was cold! He asked me to come and get in his sleeping bag with him, so he could warm up, and he'd show me "what's what" too. My curiosity REALLY got me going, so I said OK. Keep in mind, 32 kids and 3 adults in this lodge, metal army bunks! It was a scary challenge to try and get out of that bunk avoiding squeaks, squeals and screeches from those metal bunks with intertwined springs!

I made it out, just in my briefs, as that's the way we were taught to sleep, no matter how cold it was, so as to avoid sweating in clothes or pj's, as our sleeping bags couldn't then build up any heat to keep you warm. I crept over to his bunk, and again, the slow and agonizing crawl into his sleeping bag, waiting after each squeak, motionless, to move again!

Finally in, I just breathed a sigh of relief. We got settled next to each other, and before I knew what was going on he just took my hand and put it on his cock, through his briefs! I could tell immediately that his was bigger than mine, and I couldn't believe it! I didn't squeeze it or anything, was just sort of frozen. He took my hand off, pulled his briefs down, took my hand again and wrapped my fingers around his shaft. It was then that I realized that he even had pubes! With his hand wrapped around my fingers he had me stroke on him a few times, and then he started feelin' mine, reachin' down inside my briefs. I was so embarrassed to think I was pubeless, and not as big as him!

All of a sudden, he let go of my hand, and I just let it lay there on his cock, while he continued to stroke and squeeze my cock. All of a sudden I thought I was gonna take the biggest pee ever, and whispered that to him, but he didn't stop, just sayin' it was OK. Frozen stiff head to toe, tryin' not to move and make any noise, I just enjoyed the most awesome feeling! I shot my first cum load, at 13, thanks to a 12 yo!

I had a lot of dry orgasms by myself, starting about 11 I guess, but that first load-shoot was something else! It acutally felt like hot fire was goin' outta my cock, and it sorta hurt, but felt so dam good! By the time it was over, he had cum against my leg and I didn't even notice it!
( PY Lodge, Winter campout… )

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Someone asked, if that sleeping bag kid ever told the other guys what we'd done... no, to my great relief - it was always our secret! Phew! thumbup

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thats such a great story

Forum Level:
Just getting started
More
Great story. I really get off hearing about this stuff.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Turn back the clock?
Honestly, how I wish I could turn back the clock, to those 'innocent' youthful years, and repeat such times with close-age peers! rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great story! I was in scouts with a cousin. We spent many nights camping in each others sleeping bag to "share our warmth" and our cum. We would suck each other off every night and would swallow each other's sperm. I think our scoutmaster knew but he never said anything.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Your reply to "Big surprise..."
Great to hear of someone else enjoying those 'innocent' years! Will say, I often got to share a tent with the SM's son, and we shared the same eager sleeping bag sharing, especially on winter campouts when we reasoned we be warmer if we slept naked together! He was a year younger than me, and had more pubes than I did, which made for some teasing, but it was OK by me!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Billinny said: Honestly, how I wish I could turn back the clock, to those 'innocent' youthful years, and repeat such times with close-age peers! rolleyes

Yes I'm with you on that one, if only we knew then what we know now ! jerk thumbup jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Like so many, I was late finding the pleasure I could give myself. Again while Scooting at camp I walked into the 3holes out house & found two Scoots fucking their fists. I never hear of doing that. They told my to do what like were. I got hard but nothing happened. They told me to practice. The next day, in outhouse, with one of them I got that scary, all over body thrill & this yellowish, think stuff started pumping out. That first cum hurts so good. I think the nest few hurt, so damn good. Now they are good because I like most have found various way to make it happen.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sleeping bag
so wish I were in your troop, I would have really enjoyed that.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
thumbup

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
daddy-boy love, I'm so thankful I had a good mentor angel

Forum Level:
Just getting started
go back
I would surely love to go back and find those youthful, naughty experiences again. Really like stories like this and re- living my own experiences. ohmy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Billinny said: Honestly, how I wish I could turn back the clock, to those 'innocent' youthful years, and repeat such times with close-age peers!
Yes, I'd say you hit a chord here - lots of us (myself included) look back upon those early days of sexual awakening with great fondness and sad longing to relive them (knowing what we know now, as one guy pointed out).

I, too, had a "big surprise" when I was 13. I was an American in England. Being an American, I was automatically "set back" one year so I was 3rd form age in a 2nd form class. I was also the only boy any of my classmates had ever seen who was circumcised. For my part, I'd only seen one "natural" penis before we moved to England - and that was an exchange student from Greece. At any rate, there were many comments about my penis which was very disturbing to me, given my non-British upbringing.

But one weekend when my parents were going to stay on the continent, I stayed with one of my classmates. He was one of the boys who was especially fascinated by my circumcision as well as by my small patch of pubic hair (at 12, he didn't yet have any; only three or four of us in the class had any). On Saturday morning, his parents headed to the shops, which left the two of us alone for a few hours. As soon as they left, he asked if we could take our clothes off and go naked. I was a bit surprised, but I agreed - in part because he was a good friend and not likely to say anything to anyone, but also because this would be MY opportunity to actually see a natural penis up close. Being American, I'd done my best to never do more than just glance at the other boys when they were naked, but in this setting, and with it being HIS request, I felt I would be safe to satisfy my curiosity while he satisfied his. So, we stripped right there in his parlour (Brit spelling intentional tongue ).

He asked if he could feel my pubic hair. I said no and he begged me, but I wasn't brave enough for that, I guess. He then asked me how I "wanked." Well, I didn't know there were options to masturbation so I said, "I dunno, just the regular way, I guess." He asked me to show him, but, again, I couldn't bring myself to do that with anyone watching. [Yeah, SUCH a wasted opportunity...] So then he asked me if I would "do" him like I "did" myself. Well, I reasoned to myself that it wouldn't be ME masturbating so that would be OK, plus it gave me a chance to feel his smaller, thinner but intact/natural penis. I was already intrigued by the little "lips" of foreskin that all my classmates had, so this seemed like a good arrangement. He laid on his back with his little stiffie pointing up. I grasped it with my thumb and first two fingers - that's literally all there was room for. I slid my fingers up, then down then - "OWWWW!" HUH?

So that was MY "big surprise for a 13 year old" - the fact that not all natural penis foreskins can be fully retracted! I don't recall the name of that particular affliction but there are therapies to resolve it (or, I believe, to preclude it before the boy hits puberty). My friend had received no such therapy. I wonder, now, if he even knew he had a problem. Anyway, his scream of pain immediately terminated our little experiment. He told me he couldn't pull his skin down like that. So, I had to ask, "Well, then, how do YOU do it?" He showed me. He took his little member and flapped it back and forth very rapidly. Didn't look particularly satisfying to my American eye. But I figured that's all he could do, and I figured maybe centrifugal force would kick in. So... I tried it when I got home. LOL. It sort of worked for me, but I didn't want my American passport withdrawn for un-American masturbatory activities so I went back to stroking.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Early experiences
I love hearing about these early sexual experiences and find some quite arousing.
One I remember was when I was about 12 yeas old and was at school sitting on the front row of desks next to a boy I knew. While the teacher was talking and walking back and forth right in front of us this boy started touching my leg - I had short trousers on and I liked the feeling of his hand on my bare leg - soon he moved up and was feeling about around my flies and he managed to slip a finger inside my trousers (buttons in those days not zips).....................he moved his finger around which was making me excited but scared at the same time with the teacher just feet away. He glance at me every now and then with a wicked smile and I just let him continue but hoping that no other boys or the teacher could see what he was doing.
He managed to find his was inside my briefs somehow and then his finger touched my bare cock which was now quite stiff - that felt so good and I let him carry on but was getting red faced and scared. I cant remember how long it went on for but eventually he was rubbing my stiff little cock so much that I suddenly felt a wonderful but scary sensation in my groin........................of course I didnt know then but I had an orgasm and my cock erupted with cum and the boy gave me a smile and withdrew his sticky hand. I dont know what my face looked like but I bet it was red as a beetroot and I wonder if I made any sort of noise.
That was one of my first orgasms and I always remember it - wish I could meet that lad again to chat about it - his name was Chris B***** if he is reading this!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
All part of growing up!
Love these stories of young men shyly experiencing all the joy of sex for the first time. Its all part of growing up and we all look back on these early memories with pleasure mainly. Nowadays kids see it all on the internet so probably dont have the same pleasurable learning path that us oldies had - they see all sorts of sex on the net and think they have to do it straight away wheras we had to find out slowly and build up our sexual knowledge over the years.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.36 seconds