Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Spunkeater69
Bottom guys
I wonder what percentage of guys are genuinely purely bottom and have NEVER been into giving rather than taking?
I'm now in my almost mid 60's and since I started having sex (in my teens) I have NEVER been anything other than bottom
Surely I can't be the only guy on here with a virgin cock used solely for masturbation purposes or receiving the occasional full to completion blowjob?
I throw the floor open gentlemen, are there any more with identical tastes to myself among us, guys who (like me) have never had the feeling of their cock buried deep inside their lover??

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
bottom
Though not strictly bottom, it's what I prefer going back to when I started about 13 or 14 years old. a neighbor my age and I had been fucking each other for a while and he said he knew some else who might want to join us. it worked, so I knew someone who became our fourth. as time went on, we became a group of 9 all fucking and sucking together. learned to LOVE getting gang banged when we all got together. m ost fun was when we'd go camping in the woods for a weekend. still get as much as I want, usually. so much more to tell but don't want to use too much room

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bottom
I am vers but much prefer to bottom, love the feel of been fucked, it started when i was around 13 with my best mate same age, he would only top although we did suck and rim each other among other things.
Then i got it together with another school friend who wasn't into much apart from sucking and he only wanted to be fucked,
Since then i would rather be bottom.

Tachikomako
I'm usually bottom, but my friend recently came out to me as gay and I've never wanted to be top as much as I do now. Can't wait until we have some fun.

daddydrinker91
I'm solely a bottom too!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bottom?
I would be exclusively bottom if given the choice. But sometimes tops are hard to find. I have dicked a guys ass maybe four or five times in my life. Had maybe like four suck me off. I try to stick to total tops or mostly tops who are somewhat dominant.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bottoming
I'm strictly bottom anally and nearly always orally. I have no interest in fucking another guy, but I enjoy being occasionally fucked.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
So I have never successfully topped another guy's ass. In the spirit of good will, I have tried about 4 times but it never worked out. I love to please and will suck, to completion, and take it anally with no reciprocation. That said...I do love having my cock sucked and cumming in another guy's mouth.

So....pretty much all bottom here.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love the feel of a mans hard throbbing cock in my ass.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bottom
I luv being a bottom like a big cock in me also like to suck and swallow

Forum Level:
Just getting started
new bottom
I just started being a bottom due to medical reasons. I have found out I enjoy sucking so much i cum while sucking him off. I have only been penetrated once but I did enjoy it It would be nice to have a bigger one in me but can't find a top anywhere except in the midwest or east coast. I don't think there is a top in Northern Calif.
jerk redeyes raspberry love

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bottom guys
I'm most of the time a bottom but now and then I top as well but that's not very often.
I started when I was 13 and got raped by an old guy in my class. After a time I got use to it and started to like it. I have done ever since. The feeing of a cock being rammed up my love hole is fantastic.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When I was in denial/the closet I was 100% top. Definitely a coping mechanism. Could deny what was clearly true as I was the one penetrating

Now I’m out I’m 100000% bottom, wouldn’t have it any other way or ever go back love blush

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love a big shaft in my ass, always been a bottom, a very submissive bottom smile, love being used.