Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
cock ring
Anyone experienced in cock ring. The one I have is tight and gives and amazing erection and cum. How long is it safe to leave it on for ?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have a rubber ring that I've worn for up to three hours with no problem. But I also have a metal ring that is very tight, literally have to oil up my cock and balls to pull it through. My dick starts to turn purple fairly quick, so I only wear it for about 30 minutes. But man does it make my dick super hard and the veins pop out.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Dethdlr
How does one measure for the right size ring?

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I use a rubber/latex one, tight but doesn't inhibit the cum flow, can wear it for hours before and after I pump my load up an ass or down a throat. I ring my balls to give them more shine and bounce. I have extras in my kit in case someone wants to try one (make great stocking stuffers too!)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Rings
Have been using them for many years, have a few favourite ones in stainless steel that are a tight fit, I love them and find that they help me go longer, harder and when I do cum it is the most intense orgasm form my head to my toes.

Check out my cock and rings in my pictures.

Have had them on for several hours at a time, it is not how long you havde it on that is the issue it is how long your cock is hard with it on because the blood doesn't circulate and eventually coagulates, so every 15 to 20 minutes or so I let my cock go soft for a minute or two which then makes it hard again with fresh blood. jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cock ring
I usually wear mine for a couple of hours or so, with impressive results but you do have to let your cock go soft during the session so as to avoid damaging your pride and joy. if it hurts stop!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I usually use a silicone one. It's very easy to put on and it applies a constant pression whatever the state of my cock. It can keep it super hard, with veins swollen along the shaft, and it pulls my ball sack tight and shiny. It's not too tight however, allowing my dick to soften often enough to keep wearing it for a long time without getting hurtful or to be damaging. I wouldn't want to cause any harm to one of my greatest assets and source of a lot of fun!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Dethdlr said: How does one measure for the right size ring?

Well, there are a couple of options. One is to measure yourself around the base of your cock and balls with a string, then calculate the diameter from that. Another option is go to your local hardware store and buy several diameter of O-rings. 2in, 1 3/4, 1 1/2, etc. then start with the largest and put it around the base of your cock and balls. If it’s comfortable, that’s your size. I usually take a 2 in, or 50 mm ring, though sometimes i go for a 1 3/4 (45 mm) ring.

If you’re just starting out playing with rings get yourself a 5 snap speed strap. It’s a strap with 5 snaps on it that you can put around your cock as you find it comfortable. They are usually made of leather, but also come in neoprene or rubber.

I love cock rings. I have many. I have steel, titanium, aluminum, silicone, and leather straps. Some I wear all day, particularly the titanium one which is shaped specially for long term wear. I love wearing them to work and being secretly pervy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cockrings
If you just want to try one you can use shoelaces, rubber bands, ribbons napkin rings and so forth. Don't wear them more than 20 minutes though.

I love them! The way they highlight a cock and balls makes me unable to keep my mouth off them. They visually enhance a cock too; showing off the wonderful variation in texture and detail. An friend of mine and I, who have sucked off each other for decades, used to have nice long sessions blowing each other with cockrings, and then again without. It was a delicious contrast.

A guy I blow now wears one to mouthwatering effect. When I feel my upper lip touch the cool metal of the cockring I feel so good knowing I can take him all the way down my throat.

Have fun!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I wear either a silicone or a leather cock ring with snaps. Both are great, makes my cock thicker, harder and much more sensitive. Love they way make my balls swell up too! Cumming with one on is incredible!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cock rings
I like to wear several metal cock rings at the same time - a large one that I can put my cucut cock and both balls in and then a second on that is smaller one just ringing my balls and another one or several ringing my 9+ inch uncut cock. Sometimes also adding a few small weights to make it even more fun.

Get some neat comments and **** on the nude beach
nudepaulc

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cock rings
I like to wear several metal cock rings at the same time - a large one that I can put my cucut cock and both balls in and then a second on that is smaller one just ringing my balls and another one or several ringing my 9+ inch uncut cock. Sometimes also adding a few small weights to make it even more fun.

Get some neat comments and **** on the nude beach
nudepaulc

Forum Level:
Just getting started
jerk i have a rubber ring i bought at gay campground store.... works well when weather is hot .... makes it easier to walk around the camp naked and hard or semi hard so i can show my stuff .... when it is cool or chilly in the mornings, it doesn't work so well as my balls retract .... some of my pix show this ... ring not full in place ......

Forum Level:
Just getting started
jerk i have a rubber ring i bought at gay campground store.... works well when weather is hot .... makes it easier to walk around the camp naked and hard or semi hard so i can show my stuff .... when it is cool or chilly in the mornings, it doesn't work so well as my balls retract .... some of my pix show this ... ring not full in place ......