view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Why is viewing galleries restricted now?
I am a premium member. I was just informed by a non premium friend member that he is not even allowed to view his own gallery any more, let alone anyone elses. Why will guys post pictures if they can't view galleries. I get that you want to encourage more people to upgrade to premium. But I'm not sure this is the best way to go about it.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ridiculous & short sighted change to website!
As others have said, not being able to see even one's own photo gallery if not a premium member is incredible.

It means I can't see comments by others, and people can't see my pics unless they are premium.

Well that is the end of me posting pics here. OK so I'm not a premium member and am using bandwidth, but at least I contribute pics for guys to look at. Not just a couple of pics, but a reasonable number to which I would be adding more. Not now. Sorry guys, but without a change, my pics will not be added to and if nothing happens in a month or so, I will be one of no doubt many to remove everything and leave the site.

The site needs pics to work. If the site needs more premium members, don't penalise guys like me who are what help make the site interesting.

If the site is going to impose major viewing restrictions, instead of a blanket blocking of gallery pics, why not allow guys who have contributed more than 5 pics to view galleries properly.for a month and then if they contribute a couple of pics a month, can continue to view galleries? Also pics must be verified.

Just a suggestion!

If the site does not change again, I expect the site will vanish into the ether in the not too distant future!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hi,

Ok a few things..

Firstly, everyone can see their profile premium or non premium - if anyone can't see their profile that is a bug and they should use live help in the top right corner to report it.

Secondly, this site runs at a loss. It's revenue is less than someone working part time at a fast food restaurant, take the costs out of that and it's in vastly negative territory.

What that means is we are running it because we love it and we believe in it. NewbieNudes as you probably know is the site that funds this one. Without NewbieNudes, this site would not be here.

While NewbieNudes generates significantly more revenue than NewDudeNudes, it is a break even proposition, and has been for many years. We want the whole platform to grow and improve, especially in the offerings for users that access the site by mobile phone. The only way we can improve the platform is by investing in it - and if the company is break even that ain't going to happen. We also want to be able to have a budget for marketing, which currently does not exist. (to bring more members here to play with!)

So the reality is we need to put more pressure on people to upgrade, by increasing the differences between free and premium membership. We tried this recently on NewbieNudes, and it yielded good results so we have rolled it out here.

You should also note that, every single photo on this site is still visible for free to all users, this restriction just means that free members who search out pictures from a specific user won't see them.

We take every step cautiously and we ask that rather than be alarmed, you embrace the change knowing that it will mean the site and the platform is improved, and more new members join us here, at a faster pace than in the past.

We have been running this platform and it's sites for over 15 years now and rest assured we are not going to fuck it up now.

Thanks for reading.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Your first statement is not true. I Just finished chatting to live chat and was told that yes, indeed non premium members cannot even view their own uploaded photos, much less anyone else's. So there is no incentive for any non premium member to post pics.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
the ones that do not post any pics or very few such as one since they have been on should be the ones that cannot view the other pics, ones that post regularly even if non-premium should be able to see not blurred pics make cam shows cost money. and get rid of people that keep posting panty pics . I am sorry I have renewed my premium membership as now we won't be getting any fresh new pics to view look at the amount that are posted dailey lately . and unfortunately many are not even ones I care to view.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
wiscjay said: Your first statement is not true. I Just finished chatting to live chat and was told that yes, indeed non premium members cannot even view their own uploaded photos, much less anyone else's. So there is no incentive for any non premium member to post pics.

Live support is WRONG - they are my employees and I will now speak with them and correct them.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
For people Like me who are not out and would rather it stay that way because of family reasons and As I have a shared bank account and wouldn't want to explain a fee on the statement. Also I have limited time to view this site so when I see a new photo that I like, I like to see what else they have posted in the past all I can say is you have just Killed this site. How can I comment on peoples photos if I can't see them. This site is going down hill very fast and if all you are interested in is money then why do you have a free membership I'm sure there are plenty of other sites out there that have free to view photos that accept comments. I'm so sorry you want to go down this route and if you decide to stick with your decision you may close my free account and I'm sure a lot more will follow my lead and leave..this is a sad sad day. thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ice6962 said: For people Like me who are not out and would rather it stay that way because of family reasons and As I have a shared bank account and wouldn't want to explain a fee on the statement. Also I have limited time to view this site so when I see a new photo that I like, I like to see what else they have posted in the past all I can say is you have just Killed this site. How can I comment on peoples photos if I can't see them. This site is going down hill very fast and if all you are interested in is money then why do you have a free membership I'm sure there are plenty of other sites out there that have free to view photos that accept comments. I'm so sorry you want to go down this route and if you decide to stick with your decision you may close my free account and I'm sure a lot more will follow my lead and leave..this is a sad sad day. thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown

Did you read my long and informative post above? Your post suggests you may have not, as i clearly explain the reason for the change.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.42 seconds