view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ozcock14
Advice/info needed
I'm a bi curious guy, have sucked off one guy(wrote about it in erotic stories) and want to do it again but every time I get close I wimp out as I worry about stds I can get. Ideally I would like to meet someone I could be friends with and get to know and trust before we start playing. At the moment I'm looking on Craigslist and while I see a lot of nice cocks to suck but it's a luck of the draw knowing if they're safe. Any advice would be much appreciated

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
safe
Condoms. Condoms. Condoms.
Ask for a copy of his last clean bill of health from his doctor.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pity your not closer as i have the same problem,but i would also love my ass filled without a condom.Ialso have been looking on craigs list but wouldn't trust any of them

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh and also i could not just meet for quick sex, Like yourself it would be better to get to know another first and wait for it to just happen. Maybe a day at the nude beach.......... anything can happen or pop up while rubbing sunscreen on jerk raspberry

wantitbi101
You sound exactly like me.
I've only sucked one cock,and it drove me absolutely crazy. But unfortunately got cheated out of my prize at the end. (long story)
I want a committed fuck buddy without needing to worry about protection.
If they could provide me with proof of being 100% clean. I'd let them fuck away.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Finding Safe
We and I have the same problem here in the US. Always worried about STD's and worst. I have played around at a nude beach on occasion but that is about it. Tried to hook up with local guys here but all have fallen though. Sadly still looking closedeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
finding bi or gay
look on squirt.org it is a gay and bi hookup site with listings on cruising areas around you

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
maybe get to know than first, get an idea whether they are clean or not, and there is the sugar daddy option

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Finding someone safe...
If your looking for safe, look for a married man. They are very afraid of bringing something home to the wife so they are careful.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.47 seconds