Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Feeling submissive
My cock hardens as I wait for the next time when we suck each others cocks for a long time until finally I go to my side so he can spoon me.

Pressing into his manhood makes my man pussy quiver, my nipples hard and my cock twitch with precum.

He reaches around to rub my belly and hold my cock as I push onto his hard cut cock head. I moan as it now slides in easier than it did before. He kisses my neck and I push more to feel his cock head pop into my pussy.
I arch my back and his hands cover my body as I want more and more hard thick juicy manhood.

He stops and lets his cock rest in my hole as he sucks my neck. More precum drips as he spreads it up and down my shaft.

Deeper and harder, longer and slower I can feel his pulsating cock in my quivering hole as I have to remove his hand from my cock so I dont cum.

I want more and get more until finally I switch to position myself sitting on his cock.

I sacrifice my knees so I can sit on his cock and slide up and down like a hungry whore. He loves watching my hard cock drip as he fucks me.He strokes me.

I lean in to kiss him as his cock cums to my pussy edge and stops. Making me moan I push back down until my throbbing cock cant take anymore.

He tweaks my nipples until I lean in to suck his tongue and ride his cock until I cum on his belly, Each squirt from my cock gets one from his as he cums in my hole. I moan like a whore as each throb releases more of his manhood juice in my pussy.

He moans as he breeds my hole and my body quivers and shakes on his. I lean in and let his cock slowly slide from my hole and rest while his cum drips down my balls.

When he slides out I turn to face him. We kiss, I leave and then I continue my bi life in secret again.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
bigman00
feeling sub
great story felt like it was me. very hot. jerk tongue

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well written --- I fell the same way as you do --- I love the feel of cock in my holes -- this is my enjoyment that I love sharing with my lover love raspberry redeyes bounce yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Whoa thats hot...love it jerk jerk

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.44 seconds