Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Uninhibited (completely uninhibited) sex
How wild do you get? Fucking in any position, top, bottom, sideways. Sucking, deepthroating, 69. Rimming. Just for starters. Ever want to work over an old dad? Test his limits? How wild are you, anyway? Let's find out. jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
uninhibited
love going to parties where all are welcome fuck my ass as many times as they want it. often makes me sore, butt I love getting gang banged

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I"m open to try lots of things, but I still draw the line at painful or dangerous, I've rimmed, fucked, been fucked, sucked, been sucked. I'm open to watersports, but I will not swallow someone else's piss, nor will I ever allow feces to enter the picture. You want me to put my tongue near or in your asshole, make it clean.

TDH47
Sex
I'm a bottom and love being fucked in any position. Enjoy giving head very much. Not into water sports, would like to try some BDSM, glory hole, group sex, and about anything that isn't painful.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Group suck
I have always wanted to do this. Have 10 you guys non over 18 with at least 10'' dicks smooth with no body hair. I take turns sucking them dry chocking on the cum. After I finish the 10th I start over and suck them each 3 time, mmmmm! so much cock and cum.

sexybrad20
I am a bi sub bottom with pretty much no limits apart from feces. I'll happily receive cock in both of my holes and love gang bangs, BDSM and more. I regularly take guys bareback and pretty much always swallow

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Uninhibited
Will try anything, from kink to vanilla, love BDSM, mild pain, WS, sucking, rimming, role play, multiple partners,versatile anal,tea-bagging, felching,. Only draw the line at blood, puke, scat and NO Underage.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
raspberry i think my favorite thing to do with my buddy is to have him bend over and spread his cheeks so i can suck his ass hole and stick my tongue up in him as far as i can, wiggling it in deep ... i know he likes it too and he knows i s
love to do that to him too...

like it so much that often i will pull my cock out of him and go back to licking him for a while before re-entering him and fucking some more... absolutely love doing it over and over again raspberry creekgeek

wantitbi101
The sky could be the limit, if I knew you were of age and 100% clean and disease free.
I love to bury my tongue in a loose asshole after its been fucked hard.
If it comes out of me, I'm game to try anything if I'm in the mood.
Pretty well an all out pervert when the mood hits........

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Uninhibited Sex
As a bottom, I love sucking, swallowing cum, ball licking (getting teabagged), rimming, getting fucked, split roasted, ass to mouth, felching, foot worship, nipple play, armpit licking/smelling - like it all either rough or not.

Not into WS/Scat or any kind of drugs.

raspberry thumbup

wankerman2
Love going to sex bars abroad, getting naked, leaning over the bar stool, pulling my cheeks apart and winking my fuckhole till I get a random prick in me fucking me hard till I howl while others piss over my face and wank me till I spunk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pretty wild...
Q: "How wild do you get? How wild are you, anyway?"

A: My good friend could get me to be pretty wild in bed: Fucking in any position, top, bottom, sideways and about a dozen or so other positions; Sucking, deepthroating, 69. Rimming. Just for starters. Foot action, sucking his toes, licking his feet, tongue-fucking his ass, deep long French kissing sessions, (I LOVE being kissed while being fucked!); giving him tongue baths from head to toe. Water sports? Oh, hey-yell yeah! A morning piss drenching is lovely, so is opening my mouth wide and being used as a urinal. Cum in my face, wash it off with piss! HOTT! Dildos, cucumbers, glass Coke bottles, a hand to the wrist, ream my ass! tit torture, pinch and twist 'em... use clips, clamps, small straps to beat 'em... Ooooo! Hurts so GOOD! Spanking? OMG! YESSS, SIR! Belt or paddle, Sir! I especially! I love to "take" but beware! I can give as well as I take and I can take to tears. Whewwww! Got me hot thinking about the fun times!

Q: "Ever want to work over an old dad? Test his limits?"

A: I have seen your hot pictures, baby! You are a hot man! I would love to test your limits or better yet... have you test mine!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
No limits
I knew that when I got my SR-SIN one of the things I would be giving up was limits. Safewords was another one. So there is nothing I will not do or have done to me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Your cock
I will participate in practically anything, sex wise. I don't want real pain or blood, but almost anything else is ok. I will suck, swallow piss & cum, get fucked or whatever. I'm usually willing to try anything, at least once.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
want to be totally submissive to group of perverted doms with wild crazy ideas of how to use me. to fuck piss spit an shit on me. to make me lick a urinal as i get fucked. lead me around on leash at gay venue having me drink piss suck cock taking facials and spit on my face that must remain there all night. to be strapped in a sling and fucked non stop for 24 hours. tied to fuck bench in front of group and get fucked by dog. to suck a horse in front of a group that later uses my holes for their fun

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Your wildest dream cum true...
I am totally uninhibited and love it when a man can bring out the total slut in me.
When I am with such a man, and provided it is not dangerous or too painful or does not involve brown/scat...
ANYTHING goes: licking sucking rimming gs/ws kissing making out touching fucking all positions toys fisting if he has small hands talking dirty posing for pictures getting spanked/paddles, tit play tit torture foot fetish threesome being watched while getting fucked...
I can be the lover/whore/fuckbuddy of your wildest dreams!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bspence61 said: want to be totally submissive to group of perverted doms with wild crazy ideas of how to use me. to fuck piss spit an shit on me. to make me lick a urinal as i get fucked. lead me around on leash at gay venue having me drink piss suck cock taking facials and spit on my face that must remain there all night. to be strapped in a sling and fucked non stop for 24 hours. tied to fuck bench in front of group and get fucked by dog. to suck a horse in front of a group that later uses my holes for their fun

Asking for the same fully

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love Kink . Limits are NO drugs Piss, Scat ,Puke , make be bleed.
Really enjoy Bi/Gay BDSM as A switch, more of a Bottom when CDed, Bring Rover .
Love being watched sucking multiple cocks
Dated A very Bi collage girl . Long story short went to a Private LBGT party. One rule No means NO.
First time A group watched me sucking cocks while another was fucking my ass/cunt.
Note Love the Gay Nude beach too. The dunes are great jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I be what my sex partners want me to be. Have mainly Dominant Tops who like me to be fully submissive and/or be their slave. In the past have served as cum bitch to naughty boys evening serving them naked and be fucked by all of them and suck their cocks up again. Love sucking up a cock and be fucked at the same time.
Now have a Master who likes and enjoys to pimp out my tiny ass, watches as his friends fuck and fill my lust hole then goes down to lick my creamed ass, tongue fucks me first and then slides his 6 inch into my creamed ass. yes I enjoy and love being his Bitch and enjoy satisfying his friends. He usually brings 2 or 3 friends, last week our first 2022 meeting he ordered me to prepare lunch for 6. He had invited 6 guys, age 28 to 58, cock size from 3 to 6 inches. Lunch lasted until 10pm and all of them fucked my lust hole before serving them lunch dripping cum from my lust hole as I served them. My Master loves seeing my ass leaking cum.
desert was my ass and mouth laugh and he got so turned on licking and fucking my creamed ass his cock had a super strong and long ejaculation
grin I got a couple of strong ass orgasms as well as my cock was dripping which he sucked up and sucked my balls dry.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i would like to try piss play ,sucking a dog
bspence61 said: want to be totally submissive to group of perverted doms with wild crazy ideas of how to use me. to fuck piss spit an shit on me. to make me lick a urinal as i get fucked. lead me around on leash at gay venue having me drink piss suck cock taking facials and spit on my face that must remain there all night. to be strapped in a sling and fucked non stop for 24 hours. tied to fuck bench in front of group and get fucked by dog. to suck a horse in front of a group that later uses my holes for their fun

raspberry