view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
uncut7in
Age difference
Do you like an age difference in a sexual encounter? I'm older and like younger, the biggest age difference being 50 years (68/1eek. Can anyone beat that (legally)?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
age dfference
i'm 66 and will take any age that want's to fuck me up the ass

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Age is never a problem, it's all about the person as far as I'm concerned !

ozcock14
I like any age. The biggest would be when I sucked off a 50 year old man in his house when I was 28. I like clean attractive older men

uncut7in
I have updated my biggest age difference to 52 years. I met this 18-yr old guy last Friday, he'd been chasing m for several weeks. We met at his friends house, and when he stripped off he was wearing a pair of skimpy sexy panties. I sat om the sofa whilst he knelt down and sucked my cock, Then he got on all fours on the sofa, I pulled down his panties and fucked him doggy. I fucked him twice again in different positions. We both enjoyed the big age difference.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
For the young ones I'm a loving daddy guiding them, mentoring them to help them realize the full potential of their sexuality. It works well for both of us. The younger they are, the more they need to cum and I enjoy milking them.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i like any cock. but must say i love an older daddy fucking me

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think, like most, i just like cock but i do love it when i'm getting fucked by an older guy!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Looking back...
I will say, intro'd to the excitement of genital stimulus at a young age by an older cousin (I was 8, he was 15), in those early years by the time I was well into my teens I really enjoyed introducing my own younger cousins, tentmates on campouts, etc. to mutual genital play. The excitement of mutual nakedness, getting to feel each other, the excitement, the thrill of having another set of fingers bringing on orgasm... Neeedless to say, sure wouldn't do that these days!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think contrast adds a lot to lovemaking encounters. Like Black w/ White, Young w/ older, big w/ small etc.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think for platonic love age difference doesn't matter!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
age doesn't matter as long as he is legal, and he wants to give me some cock.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
kelvins said: I think for platonic love age difference doesn't matter!
Recommend this review https://www.happymatches.com/blog/hook-up/best-hookup-sites
Seems interesting.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Definitely prefer older men. I’m mid 30’s and prefer a guy in his 50’s or older

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I never really had an age preference.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Age is not really a problem for me, although I do prefer a guy within 10 years of my age.
Having said that, one of my best fucks was a Asian guy in his 20's, he worked my arse like a pro, unfortunatly never seen him since,

Forum Level:
Just getting started
last yr for my 70th bday went to Jamaica. Met a 19yr old local working at my hotel. He agreed to take me to local clubs. Wound up sucking his cock and masturbating him in his car before he dropped me off. he did same to me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
my fantasy !
I prefer older men having big belly and an average cock

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like all ages as long as they can get hard. That said...I love a young guy a lot. They get so hard and that is awesome. The youngest I've had was a 20 year old...I was 60, so 4p years difference. Mostly, the guys I meet up with are older, 50+.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I prefer older men
I've always loved older men, since I can remember. I'm 65 now and I prefer men 65+. It really began when I was in university, even though I use to eye the older guys when I was much younger. I met a professor in University and we hit it off. I won't go into the details of how we met, but I certainly fell for this man. He was 62 and I was 19. He taught me a lot about sex, but even more, how to make passionate love. He was married , but his wife worked out of town a lot. He had a place near the campus and that's where I spent a lot of my free time. I fell in love with this guy, but I knew it wouldn't last. We were lovers for the first 2 years of my university days and then he had to move away to the other side of the country. It broke my heart, but I have always been grateful to this wonderful man. To this day I always seek out older gentlemen.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Prefer older like to serve a dominant male , and submit to him !!He can fuck me give me a golden shower also allow BDSM to me ! Will also worship his cock !! jerk jerk

wollywonka45
When i was 18 I was with my older friend 55 years relaxing in his spa bath.
Jonathan1 said: For the young ones I'm a loving daddy guiding them, mentoring them to help them realize the full potential of their sexuality. It works well for both of us. The younger they are, the more they need to cum and I enjoy milking them.

One day he had a few gay friends come over that I new, from his yacht club. We were all in the spa bath naked! Thet were all a lot older than me. We made our way out of the pool and the his sofa. I had a few to many drinks, but got on all fores and spread my legs in front of them, he asked me if I was alright with it, and if he could fuck me while they watched, I of course said yes. Then one after another they all cam in me. It was one of the most amazing and sexy experiences of my life.
The following days we went to a beach where we all sat behind a sand dune, and I got my ass hole massaged, and rimmed. I hot just thinking back on that memory

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am 74, and age has never been a problem for me, I just like cock and fucking, young cock old cock, all the same to me. But younger menm seem surprised when they find out that us old farts can still get hard nd shoot a nice load

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
The young ones I mentor taste so sweet and are eager to learn the art of love. Men my age have more experience and we pound each other. I adore twinks, but my ass needs a man fuck every now and then. smile heart

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Jonathan1 said: The young ones I mentor taste so sweet and are eager to learn the art of love. Men my age have more experience and we pound each other. I adore twinks, but my ass needs a man fuck every now and then. smile heart

Good point. I have always been an Alpha Top and with the boyfriends that I have had they all like being "fucked by a man." It is what my wife and other women say too. Few years back, I was a gay Bull for my good friend/coworker who loved watching me seduce and fuck 3 gay friends of hers. They all needed a "man" to do them and Kelly needed to watch too. One of them needed me to seduce and make love to him while the other two just wanted me to manhandle them.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Didnt realise so many young men loved older men.
[I never thought so many young men would like playing around with us older guys. I am 76 and would love to have a naked romp with a young sexy guy. I think its the pleasure I would get from seeing a slim sexy body just like I used to have and getting him aroused and wanking him several times to see some lovely orgasms with lots of hot cum erupting - I can still get erections but I dont shoot my cum like I used to.
Any young guys on here want to chat to me please PM me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Any age is fine
Age does not matter to me at all. Very similarly the size of the cock has nothing to do with how much you would enjoy it. I am 67 and have had encounters with guys in their 20s, they were more hot than good but that's fun to. Guys and their 40s or 50s are usually very experienced but sometimes have other issues. My friends in their 60s absolutely love casual sex with no strings attached and that is really really fun. Bottom line is having fun is all that really matters. raspberry jerk happydance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love older guys
I've been with guys in thier 60s, 70s and 80s. Love a big age gap.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not too particular
As one of ... mature ... years, I find most people are younger. I'm happy with someone my age, but I've always had a thing for a 23-24 yr old - they can recover faster and repeat perform. Sadly ,most 23-24 yr olds don't seem to care for us older guys.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The biggest age difference I had so far was 30 years. I met a 50 year old guy two years ago and we met up with each other a few times. He was very well built, sexy and had a nice personality. We both felt at ease with it and it was clear from the start that I'd be the dom. The guy was really obedient and I made him walk around on all fours and slapped him a bit before using him. We also had a nice threesome a month later.
Definetly a good sexual experience, but when it comes to dating I'd rather have a man between 20 and 30 just like myself.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Age Difference?!
Oh yes! Granted no age difference is OK as long as each of you likes the other.
But give me a younger man any day! When i was 51 I had a brief affair with a 27year old. Built but not too; hung and he knew it; hairy and needed daddy sex.
I do have a bf 18yrs younger than me - he likes big bellied white men who need their cock sucked and their ass fucked. And he did both mighty fine! jerk drool

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.9 seconds