Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Deep Cleaning
Would someone please help me clean out so I'm not leaving dirt marks on the sweet man meat when i pull out my dildo or he pulls out of my sweet, tight ass hole. Enemas doesn't clean deep enuf and often there is a bit of water still up inside that causes a mess. How do I have a clean fucking ? blush sad

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Deep Cleaning
I'm having similar issues. But I have found that a good BM just before activity time is my cleanest time. The problem with that is I'm not regular and my encounters are at different times of the day. Still working on how far ahead of playtime I clean and how many repeats of the enema are needed. So far I haven't bottomed a lot and haven't had any embarrassing accidents. Going to keep experimenting with cleaning methods and maybe work on a healthier diet lol

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I try to start cleaning the night before if I know I'm getting some the next day, and if it has been a while I will use a laxative a couple of days beforehand to make sure I don't have any build up, the problem is you never know when some cock is coming your way. so far I have been squeaky clean. 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The best way
Get yourself a woman's bulb douche syringe with a long neck. They go in far enough and have more water than a normal enema. The neck on the one I've used for 20 years is 5 inches, and it shoots water with force enough to be fun to play with alone if you can't find a cock to fuck you. thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
You don't really need to clean too far up as long as you've dumped whatever is in there a short while before. I think the trick is to use only moderate amounts of water, and don't try to force it high up or really fill yourself full. If you do, it will form little pockets that can work their way out later.