Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Pretty Sure My First Mentor Pimped Me Out
At the time all I knew was that man understood me, helped feel okay with everything, didn't push me, let me explore what I later found out was my sexuality. It was fun playing with his man cock, making it hard like I was most of the time. I wasn't allowed to suck on it right away, that's a privilege earned. He sucked me a lot, made me very tingly happy. Taught me masturbation techniques. He like watching me do that. Also taught me about anal pleasure in a gentle way, Awesome

Being naked with him and his friends became natural. I'd serve them drinks, they would touch me in a sexual way. So exciting. They liked it when I was excited. Then my mentor would send me into the bedroom while they did adult activities. After they left he came into the bedroom and give me the treat I loved. Tasted so good, all spicy, thick too, not my watery precum stuff. Man cum. I wanted more, didn't tell him until he asked. He didn't get mad at me.

So one Saturday night I was naked, serving the men drinks as usual, being touched the way I liked, he said go into the bedroom. I have something special for you.

One by one the men came in and fucked me. Mostly oral, some anal. So glad my mentor taught me a lot of positions. I ate a lot of cum, lots of love.

I heard comments like, worth every penny, I would have charged double, tightest whore I've ever fucked, that sort of thing. One man sucked my cock. When I came he said, so sweet, then came on my face. Another man put me on my elbows and knees, fucked my ass, came silent, came deep. Never said a word to me.

He told me about other things I could do with men and boys and I begged him to let me do them. Saw my daddy dom potential and cultivated it.

When I was old enough to get an idea of what was going on, I didn't say anything or ask any questions. He took very good care of me.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
bigman00
first mentor pimped me out
I know what u mean. the first time u get it and it feels good u can't get enough of it. and its something u never forget. jerk thumbup

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My first lover was like him but I was sucking his big cock when I was 15. He gave me slut cloths to wear.
and set me up with his friends. He trained me well love
I still am a slut to this day
ENJOY IT yahoo redeyes raspberry

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.31 seconds