Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
biggest cock
how big was the biggest COCK you ever seen!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
12inches

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
You'll see from my pics that I have a 14 inch cock. I have the worlds most massive, thick, huge cock. No one has seen a cock bigger and thicker than mine. So the biggest cock I have ever had in my hands is mine!

[I tend to bullshit a lot... can you tell?]

LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I guess about 7 inches but thick. He still fucked me and I was glad he lubed up. I've never been with a guy with a huge cock

shootsandscores
biggest one i have seen was 13"
yup u read that right, he claimed it was 13" and I believe it (no tape measure handy)I got to suck on it a bit, I was surprised that he got super hard but was way too sensitive to play for long , he came in about a minute ,good sized load but was too sensitive to even touch after that then he was done for the night. Wish I had a camera with me at the time!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
big cock!!
OVER THE YEARS I`VE SEEN 1000`S OF COCKS USUALLY SOFT OR SEMI-HARD!!
I BIGGEST I`VE SEEN WAS A MENTALLY CHALLENGED TEENAGER (SEE MY EROTIC STORIES) HE WAS AROUND 12-13 INCHES WHEN HARD!!
OTHER WISE 9 INCHES HARD OR BIGGER IS VERY RARE!!
MINE IS A LITTLE OVER 8 INCHES AND GETS LOTS OF ATTENTION AT NUDE BEACHES WHEN SEMI-HARD!! (SEE MY PICS)
smile jerk smile jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife and I have a fuck-buddy who's an honest 8.5" (and thick) when fully hard and it's fun to suck on!!! They both told me I couldn't deep throat it all so one night I didn't stop until my nose was pushing deep into his short hairs and he was moaning in delight!!!! It's actually a thing of beauty!!!!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Massive Cock
Biggest one I saw is on a website that specializes in the unusual, 14-16 inches, 3-4 diameter, shot the equivalent of 8 normal cumloads. Pretty awesome. Lots of other crazy shit on that site so I bookmarked it. Biggest I've ridden is a fat 8 or 9, meat for my ass. I had a boi for awhile with a 10+ (I measured him). Skinny cock but still a fun ride and an easy deep throat.

I like all cocks, barely legally young, old, big or small. They are tasty works of art cool

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The biggest one I've seen in person was about 10", very thick and black. We met and I sucked him off. When he came my mouth couldn't hold it all! It was absolutely awesome! Wish I could find more like that one!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I still remember seeing an older man (60's) in a swimming pool locker room when I was just a wee teen. This guy was sitting on a bench nude, and his cock was limp and hung over the edge of the bench. It appeared to be at least 12" long! I was just 13, and had never seen a cock that big before. I imagined later about what it might have looked like erect. jerk jerk

JimCS
Sucked off a guy in an adult book store,he must have been 9 to 11in long and very thickHe also shot one of the biggest load I eve swallowed.

JimCS
Sucked off a guy in an adult book store,he must have been 9 to 11in long and very thickHe also shot one of the biggest load I eve swallowed.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am guessing about ?
I would guess the biggest cock I ever saw was 13 inches but the biggest cock I ever deepthroated was 10 and a half inches .I am always looking to top that 10 1/2 cock that I deepthroated.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I was sitting here last night with a buddy of mine. He had the Monday Night Blue Balls. His partner is a little selfish. Took care of THAT first while checking things out here. We love cock, bigger and longer the better, live or on film. I don't know if there is a cock big enough to satisfy my ass completely. That's where hot dogs and fisting cum in.

I'm only an average six. Kenny is really fat five. Gapes my ass, fills my mouth, excellent atm material. He's only 45, very compliant, enjoys being nude with me and my guests, very handy to have around the house if there is a leaky faucet, a crapped out electrical appliance or if a tile blows off the roof.

The big cocks are cool and hot, sigh...I tell my friends and students that we must work with the material we have and be thankful for the cum we are about to receive. Or have received jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Biggest one I have ever seen and sucked was about 9.5 inches 6 months ago on an East Yorkshire guy. The motherfucker was like a snake when he got it out. Nature is so unfair.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have seen giant cocks BUT.
But the biggest cock I sucked on was between 10 inches and 12 inches.I was at a adult store with viewing booths and this big black guy came in my booth. I smiled at him and stared at his crotch.He knew what I was after and started to reach for his zipper. I stopped him because I wanted to pull his cock out myself and when I did it was already about 9 inhes without being even alittle bit hard.I didn't need any encouragement to get started.I opened my mouth as far as I could get it opened and grabbed his cock .It took both hands to put it in my mouth and once it was in all Hell broke loose.It was uncut so I like to start off by sucking the foreskin into my mouth nd kind of suck it until it covers my tongue.I was already pretty good at deepthroating but never on a cock that big and so I relaxed my throat .Then I slowly pushed my mouth down the shaft until I felt my nose on his stomach.God it was absolutely amazing.I sucked on it the best that I could do on suck a impressive cock like his.Dam I am getting hard just thinking about that day. Anyway I sucked it and he started to moan and groan.His legs started to twitch and I knew he was ready to cum.I was ready for him to cum too and a second or two later he shot the largest load of cum I ever got from a cock.It was so much it ran down the sides of my face and when he was done cumming my face looked like a glazed donut.Anyway if there are any cocks like that here in Maryland .PLEASE get in touch with me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have been bi since a very young age and ended up marrying a virgin so she knew nothing about cock size. Through conversations with her friends she quickly discovered that I was abnormally small and of course the friends that they are set her up with some well hung guys. According to her she at first resisted but after a few drinks decided to go for it. Little did she know how much she would enjoy it and when she finally told me about it she was relieved and excited to see how much it turned me on. So now I was fortunate enough to have a wife who enjoyed cock as much as I do so between my early experiences and the guys she, we, and I have met over the last 35 years I have seen a lot of cocks. The biggest I ever saw was a black guy who was having sex with my wife. He was so large that she would only have sex with him on Friday or Saturday because she had trouble walking the next day. When she was not available I would service his cock orally (as much as I could!) and if I palm a ruler my hand covers the entire 12 inches in 3 palms. When I grabbed his cock I checked to see how many palms and it was a full 3 palms with about an inch and the head sticking out.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The longest I've seen was a "real" 10". The fattest was a 7" girth. The biggest combination of both was 8"x6.5"...all of these guy's were white.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Large Dick
I biggest I ever saw was probably a guy at college - in the shower room after PE class. He came out of the shower with a towel around his waist. The entire head of his cock was hanging below the towel ... that was a cock I remember all these years later.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
biggest cocks
8 inch x 5 was able to take it all after practice , another guy I had known and was always try to fuck the wife ,he s 8 inches but really big dia. I tried to suck him but could not get around him to get it deep, I think she was able too ,not sure if he got to fuck her

Forum Level:
Just getting started
biggest cocks
8 inch x 5 was able to take it all after practice , another guy I had known and was always try to fuck the wife ,he s 8 inches but really big dia. I tried to suck him but could not get around him to get it deep, I think she was able too ,not sure if he got to fuck her raspberry happydance

wantitbi101
Back in my late teens my buddy had a cock that dangled 1/2 down his thigh when soft.
Had the pleasure of seeing him hard once. Didn't get any longer but certainly got thick.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
In person the biggest cock I have seen was on a small framed short white guy. 12 inches long, and as thick as a Red Bull can. He knew very well how to use it too. He took his time working my ass, and went slowly. It was awesome. I came harder every time for a whole weekend he fucked me with his huge schlong. Oh to get fucked like that again.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
my4x4ram2 said: 8 inch x 5 was able to take it all after practice , another guy I had known and was always try to fuck the wife ,he s 8 inches but really big dia. I tried to suck him but could not get around him to get it deep, I think she was able too ,not sure if he got to fuck her raspberry happydance

yahoo she finely told me that he did get to fuck her but it was hard to take it all at first, got better after a few more visits

uncut7in
10 inches and thick as a Coke can, on a black guy. Fortunately he was bottom and wanted me to fuck him, as I don't think I could have taken it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Huge cock
I have seen thousands of cocks all different shapes sizes and colors as I have been going to a nude beach for over 40 years. The longest cock I think I have ever seen was when I was in high school getting changed for a basketball game. A black guy on the other team was undressed standing on the bench and his cock reached within inches of the top of his knees. He was 6 foot 10. 12 inches or better I would say

Forum Level:
Just getting started
a thick 10in, he showered right next to me

Forum Level:
Just getting started
biggest cock
biggest cock I ever had in my discovery years. he was about 9 inches, but so thick. at least as big as a beer can. I told him he had a huge cock, but he did not even seem to know it. so big I could not even blow him all the way. he jerked out his load, and it was by far the biggest I have ever swallowed. maybe like a half a cup. thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Biggest Cocks
I'm an avid cocksucker, so have run into a lot of big cocks, however, three of the biggest were:

Black guy in my early years - had about 9 inches uncut. He wanted to fuck me, but I was still to inexperienced and ended up sucking and rimming him until he fed me a big load.

Ginger cowboy at an adult bookstore in Dallas - had about 9.5 inches cut. Sucked and worshipped his big cock through a glory hole until he came in my mouth.

Craiglist hookup, young professional white guy, 8.5 inches, but really thick. Almost impossible for me to get more than the head in my mouth. Ended up licking his balls, rimming his hole, sucking the head, stroking the shaft until he fed me a big load.

Love cock and cum - any size! raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The thickest I've had the pleasure of was 8.5 inches with an 8 inch girth. He also shot the biggest spunk-loads I've ever seen.

The longest was 9.5 inches of beautiful black meat. Boy, did I have some fun with that! jerk

rosko
biggest cock
was in jamaica 12 of BBC it hurt but i never minded the pain jerk