Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Peeking At The Teacher
Sure never had sex with, or even made advances toward or touched a student when I taught middle/junior high kids. BUT, will admit: in my 20's-40's loved spending some of my free periods in the boy's john, in a stall, door ajar maybe an inch, sitting well back on the seat with legs spread, pants down to ankles, waiting for guys to come in. So many, thinking I didn't know they could see them peeking, would take time to get a good look! K-8th graders in the building, often the really young ones would stall to get a long look! Frequently if a group of 2 or 3 would come in and one would notice ‘the view’, he’d whisper to the others, and I’d have an ‘audience’ peeking thru that stall door!

Guess I was a major exhibionist! With a hardon, I'd force it down with a thumb, so it wouldn't look like I had boner. Guys in my classes (taught same groups for 3 years), loved it when back in class I'd see them staring at my crotch sometimes, knowing they were thinking about what they'd seen in the bathroom. A few times, if I started to get a boner that I couldn’t ’hold pointing down’ any longer, I'd say something like, "Hey you guys, don't be naughty, you shouldn't be lookin' at a guy like that - reach out and pull the door shut! I guess none of those kids ever told anybody, because I never got in trouble.

As for the urinals, when I’d be at one of those and the youngest would come in, most of them would pull their pants down to pee and I sure got a lot of looks at ‘cute little peepees’. In that scenario, I always had my balls out of my fly too, but had to make like I was all finished - couldn’t just stand there not peein’!

Anybody else ever do exhibition stuff like that?

blushing

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Awesome story mate jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
showing it seeing it
MMMMM yes! I have been a shameless exhibitionist since long before puberty and i soon learned just which teachers were on the prowl for young boys As early as the 6th grade I had a teacher who was always leaving the bathroom stall open a bit so we curious boys could see his huge penis

one afternoon after school i caught him in a stall sitting with his meat in his hand pretending not to know i was leering until he nodded to me to join him ... I was SO scared SOOOO curious as I stepped into the stall and my teacher stod up locked the door and put my little hand on his hard as steel penis he motioned "quiet" with his finger as teach put his hand in my pants and squeezed my penis "teach" bent over and took my now erect meat into his mouth as he jerked...

"teach" bent me over and before i could do anything or resist he spit on his throbbing penis and spit into my butt and he forced it in my hole and squirted almost as soon as he was in my boy butt

For weeks after he did me he was afraid to look at me in class always gave me high grades i didnt earn and finally one afternoon iun the summer we met at the beach.. he was very apologetic says he b was so sorry then got a shit eating grin when he saw my erection i told him in whispers i liked it liked it very much ... we ended up in his tiny apt and "teach" fucked me 2 times ...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wow! Sure glad I never crossed THAT line with any of 'my kids'!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A school experience

In grade 6 when I was 12 , I surprised the school janitor in his room one morning whacking off while smelling a pair of girls panties.. He had me try them on then bent me over pulled the crotch aside and fucked me!.. his cock was short and uncut but it was nice and thick. He let me wear the panties and his cum load made them sticky for the day We did this three more times that year but next year I went to a different school.. it was actually my first at wearing panties I loved it! ohmy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
dickvac said: A school experience

In grade 6 when I was 12 , I surprised the school janitor in his room one morning whacking off while smelling a pair of girls panties.. He had me try them on then bent me over pulled the crotch aside and fucked me!.. his cock was short and uncut but it was nice and thick. He let me wear the panties and his cum load made them sticky for the day We did this three more times that year but next year I went to a different school.. it was actually my first at wearing panties I loved it! ohmy

THAT is just SO perverted and SICK! sad

Forum Level:
Just getting started
at boarding school
When I was in the earlier years of boarding school I was one of the early developers with my cock always a bit longer than most and there was often a teacher supervising the boys in the showers and there was one in particular that used to perve on my cock every time he saw me naked, he also used to supervise my swimming classes, I used to get hard when anybody was checking me out naked and him staring at me was no exception

He was a bit of a creep in my book and I didn't like him very much so, knowing almost for sure what he wanted from me, I used to tease him at every possible opportunity and always resisting his advances. When I was about to finish my time at the school I did accept an invitation to his quarters one for "extra tuition" once alone with him in privacy I started getting very horny when I noticed the bulge in his pants, wasn't long before I had we had our clothes off with my very hard cock in his mouth, a finger up my bum and his fairly large cock in my mouth.

He certainly knew how to suck and I was a little sorry that I hadn't accepted his advances earlier but it did happen a couple of more times before I left the school which was very enjoyable.