Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
New to this site
Hello,
I am a straight married male, 68 years old and I am new to this awesome site. I am very bi-sexual curious about mutual stroking pleasures with another like minded male. I have a long time panties wearing fetish and I love stroking myself in panties for others to watch and enjoy. I really want to explore my sexuality with another like minded male, in the Chicagoland area, someone in my age group, 50-68 years old, who also has a panties wearing fetish. I would like to explore mutual stroking in panties or naked with another male. I want to try out watching each other stroking ourselves in panties and reaching over and slowly start stroking each other’s cocks in panties. I really would enjoy a male who wants to stroke and suck me off. I don’t have any desire to suck off another male and I am not interested in any anal stuff or pain or bondage. I have had only 2 experiences with other males from the website, Doublelist.com. Both experiences were great.
I love the pictures on this site. Contact me to know more about me. I love sharing my panties and cock photos and videos of me wearing sexy lace panties and stroking myself!
Paul

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I’m a married WM. 72. In Yorktown Virginia. I love wearing panties too. When my wife is away, I’ll get her dirty panties out of the laundry and wear them around the house, with my cock hard as a rock. I hooked up with a guy once and we took turns sniffing and wearing his wife’s panties. That was so hot. A couple of times I have sucked a guys cock while I was wearing a pair of his wife’s panties. jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please